Understanding things at a vibrational level is an important element in making a decision as to whether something is good or bad for us at a spiritual level.
Trends created or fueled by negative energies have become norms in society. Practices and festivities we consider normal may well be influenced by negative energies and demonic entities in the subtle.
1. Introduction Childhood and the teenage years are formative years during which the foundation for the overall growth and development of an individual is built. As this phase is marked with exuberance and high energy levels where a child learns and emulates others by observing, experimenting and exploring, it puts tremendous responsibility on parents and … Continue reading Children and teenage smoking – a spiritual perspective
1. Introduction Sex appeal is a prominent theme in women’s fashion today, as people are gravitating to increasingly provocative and skimpy clothing. The ratio of fabric to skin has shrunk dramatically as some women now wear revealing clothes which show off their bodies sometimes to the point that they are nearly nude. The styles and … Continue reading Revealing women’s clothes
1. Introduction People from every walk of life, be it the music world or sports field, have opted to wear dreadlocks (matted coils of hair). As a result, this way of wearing hair is becoming increasingly socially acceptable. Even those with very straight hair have developed methods to dread lock their hair. 2. How dreadlocks … Continue reading Why not to get dreadlocks – a spiritual perspective
1. Introduction Art forms have always intrigued us as it is a way of self-expression and creativity. To some, it is something very fundamental and a treasured heritage. However, art forms have evolved and transformed and drifted giving way to contemporary modern day art. Unfortunately under the lieu of modern hip hop culture, art has … Continue reading Is graffiti art or vandalism – a spiritual perspective
1. Introduction A fashion show is an event organised for fashion designers to showcase their upcoming line of clothing or accessories. Fashion shows debut every season, particularly the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter seasons. This is where the latest fashion trends are made. The two most influential fashion weeks are Paris Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week, which are … Continue reading Fashion Shows – a spiritual perspective
1. Techno Parades In the last 10-15 years, a new musical fad called Techno Parade began to take root in some large European cities, including Berlin, Frankfurt, Paris, Zurich, Geneva. As per Wikipedia: “A Techno Parade is a parade of vehicles equipped with strong loudspeakers and amplifiers playing techno music. Techno Parades generally have a carnival atmosphere, where social rules … Continue reading Techno Parades – spiritual effects
Introduction Bathing in the nude in public on certain specific isolated occasions has been around from time immemorial. Over time, as we went deeper into the Kaliyug (the worst) Era, bathing in the nude in the presence of other nude people in public became somewhat common in many countries. It started as a movement for ‘going … Continue reading Nudism – a spiritual perspective