Understanding things at a vibrational level is an important element in making a decision as to whether something is good or bad for us at a spiritual level.
Trends created or fueled by negative energies have become norms in society. Practices and festivities we consider normal may well be influenced by negative energies and demonic entities in the subtle.
1. Introduction Childhood and the teenage years are formative years during which the foundation for the overall growth and development of an individual is built. As this phase is marked with exuberance and high energy levels where a child learns and emulates others by observing, experimenting and exploring, it puts tremendous responsibility on parents and … Continue reading Children and teenage smoking – a spiritual perspective
1. Introduction Sex appeal is a prominent theme in women’s fashion today, as people are gravitating to increasingly provocative and skimpy clothing. The ratio of fabric to skin has shrunk dramatically as some women now wear revealing clothes which show off their bodies sometimes to the point that they are nearly nude. The styles and … Continue reading Revealing women’s clothes
1. Introduction People from every walk of life, be it the music world or sports field, have opted to wear dreadlocks (matted coils of hair). As a result, this way of wearing hair is becoming increasingly socially acceptable. Even those with very straight hair have developed methods to dread lock their hair. 2. How dreadlocks … Continue reading Why not to get dreadlocks – a spiritual perspective
1. Introduction Art forms have always intrigued us as it is a way of self-expression and creativity. To some, it is something very fundamental and a treasured heritage. However, art forms have evolved and transformed and drifted giving way to contemporary modern day art. Unfortunately under the lieu of modern hip hop culture, art has … Continue reading Is graffiti art or vandalism – a spiritual perspective
1. Introduction A fashion show is an event organised for fashion designers to showcase their upcoming line of clothing or accessories. Fashion shows debut every season, particularly the Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter seasons. This is where the latest fashion trends are made. The two most influential fashion weeks are Paris Fashion Week and New York Fashion Week, which are … Continue reading Fashion Shows – a spiritual perspective
1. Introduction to same sex marriage debate At the beginning of the 21st century, the world has seen increased interest and legislative action to promote and legalize same sex marriages, also known as ‘gay marriages’. The Netherlands was the first country to legalize same sex marriage in 2001. From Wikipedia: “Same sex marriage (also known as gay … Continue reading Same sex marriage debate – a spiritual perspective
1. Introduction ‘Gay pride’ or ‘LGBT pride Parades’ began at first as demonstrations in the 1950s and 1960s in the United States as a response to a perceived repressive legal and social period for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people. In the 1980s there was a major shift in organizing these events. The previous loosely organized, grassroots marches and parades became … Continue reading Gay Parades – a spiritual perspective