When divided by 7.4 billion people and all living organisms, accessible freshwater is arguably one of the most important and scarce commodities on Earth. Yet ,when studying the sustainability and purity of water, water-studies focus mainly on its physical purity. Should these criteria be the only focus of such studies ?
Think New Year’s Eve and the mind conjures up images of a group of friends and family frolicking, dancing and making merry, with bottles of champagne popping open alongside an array of the choicest of gourmet food ready to be served, and of course, fireworks! However, what value does all of this have at a spiritual level ?
It is hard to imagine a world without shampoos and conditioners, perfumes, lotions, foundation, mascara, and the list goes on. The reason for our passion for cosmetics is our obsession to look and feel beautiful (and to hopefully change the way people perceive us). But does a layer of cosmetics really make us beautiful ?
For over 3 decades, His Holiness Dr Athavale has been a guiding light and an inspiration for seekers from all around the world. To express our gratitude on his 77th birthday seekers of SSRF from all around the world have shared some unique spiritual experiences in relation to His Holiness Dr Athavale.
Lectures and Workshops
- 07 May 19 Prevention of negative thoughts - C1 Autosuggestion Technique | SSRF
- 05 May 19 The spiritual effect of Gudi Padwa versus celebrating New Year’s Day
- 21 Mar 19 B2 Autosuggestion Technique
- 21 Mar 19 How safe is mineral water or bottled water ?
- 19 Mar 19 A study and analysis of water and its subtle properties
- 28 Feb 19 B1 Autosuggestion Technique