As disturbing as the experience of sleepwalking is, you are not alone. A study showed that almost 30% of US adults have had at least one such episode in their lives. While there are many theories about the causes, what really causes it is still a mystery. This article unravels this mystery through spiritual research and provides practical spiritual remedies to overcome it.
For millennia, subtle concepts such as one’s aura could only be perceived through sixth sense of an advanced level. With recent advances in technology, we now have some tangible proof that the subtle world and things like auras exist. One such instrument that can be used to study the subtle world is the UTS scanner.
When divided by 7.4 billion people and all living organisms, accessible freshwater is arguably one of the most important and scarce commodities on Earth. Yet ,when studying the sustainability and purity of water, water-studies focus mainly on its physical purity. Should these criteria be the only focus of such studies ?
For over 3 decades, His Holiness Dr Athavale has been a guiding light and an inspiration for seekers from all around the world. To express our gratitude on his 77th birthday seekers of SSRF from all around the world have shared some unique spiritual experiences in relation to His Holiness Dr Athavale.
Lectures and Workshops
- 07 Oct 19 Spirituality, Sustainable development and Corporate Social Responsibility
- 25 Sep 19 Spiritual experiences related to Pitrupaksha – Mr Alvaro Garrido
- 19 Sep 19 Spiritual experiences related to Pitrupaksha – Mrs Radha Mallick
- 10 Sep 19 How to stop negative thoughts
- 26 Aug 19 Information on the Universal Thermo Scanner (UTS)
- 28 Jun 19 Different colours of leaves on a mango tree