1. Experiencing the omnipresence of the Guru Principle My wife Rishita and I were moving from India to Canada in December 2003. Before we left we had the opportunity to have a satsang with His Holiness Dr Athavale. During the course of the satsang, He assured us that He did not require a visa or … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mr Dewang Gadoya
1. His Holiness Dr Athavale knowing the spiritual capabilities of a seeker After spending 6 months in the Spiritual Research Centre and Ashram, Goa, India in the year 2012, I was about to return to Canada. Before leaving I had the opportunity to meet His Holiness Dr Athavale in His room for a satsang. In … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mrs Radha Mallick
1. How His Holiness Dr Athavale knew that my husband was internally a seeker In 1996, my family was in the process of arranging my marriage. In India, it is common for families to arrange the marriages of their children. I received a marriage proposal from Rajeev Kudtarkar, who was residing in the USA. I … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mrs Shilpa Kudtarkar
1. Experiencing increased ability and energy My husband (His Holiness Cyriaque Vallee) and I were going to leave the Ashram in Goa to go to France the following day. We had some urgent satsevas to complete before we left and we were working late at night. His Holiness Dr Athavale saw us working and told … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mrs Yoya Vallee
1. Experiencing intense spiritual energy from His Holiness Dr Athavale In April 2002, just before I was about to leave the ashram in Goa, I was able to meet with His Holiness Dr Athavale. At that time, even though it was alien to the culture that I came from, I had an urge to bow … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Sean Clarke
1. Recovering from a life-threatening illness after His Holiness Dr Athavale was informed I started my spiritual practice in 1988. In 2004, when my son was about twelve years old, he ate something at a restaurant that made him very sick. After three days, the doctor said that we should take him to Mumbai to … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Sharon Clarke Sequeira
1 How His Holiness Dr Athavale helped me overcome the fear of driving I started spiritual practice under the guidance of His Holiness Dr Athavale in 1995 when I was based in Goa. In January 1997, His Holiness Dr Athavale had visited Goa for a series of lectures. Around that time, I had just learnt … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Dr (Mrs) Lynda Borkar
That there are as many pathways to God as there are people is a fundamental law of Spirituality. So how is it possible to customise spiritual practice?
Receiving spiritual guidance and protection through the medium of different Saints H.H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj : In 1993, Gurupournima celebrations of H.H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj were held at Ramnathi temple in Goa. At that time, He said: “Let the main centre for the mission of the spread of Spirituality worldwide be Goa. Call it ‘Vishwadeep’ (Light of the … Continue reading Saints’ guidance and blessings
Doership, the feeling that “I am the doer” is a major obstacle in surrendering to God. Once doership is reduced, true surrender to God begins.