Spiritual research has shown that 90% of the world is affected by ghosts at some time or the other in their life. 30% of the world’s population is possessed by ghosts. Being affected or possessed by ghosts incapacitates a person insidiously in progressively increasing degrees. But as this happens at a spiritual level (i.e. beyond the understanding of the five senses, mind and intellect) most affected or possessed people are unaware of their state.
In this article we present some tips on how we can decide by our intellect whether one is affected or possessed by ghosts.
2. Pointers about being affected or possessed by ghosts
- Frequent or protracted unexplained physical or psychological illness
- Inadequate or no response to adequate conventional treatment
- Worsening during or around new moon and full moon days
- Sudden, unexplained, uncharacteristic behaviour that may be repeated
- Increase in distress or relief from distress when in contact with a saattvik stimulus like a Saint
- Relief or cure by sustained spiritual healing remedies. In some cases the symptoms may seem to flare up, but in reality it is nothing but a subtle battle ensuing between the ghost and the positive energy emanating from the spiritual healing remedy.