Higher level Saints in India have predicted that World War 3 is imminent and that it will be devastating for life on Earth. About half the world’s population will perish due to war and natural disasters. In order to survive and sustain ourselves through these times and due to a lack of medical aid SSRF is publishing a survival guide for humanity.
The effect of past lives on one’s personality is a little known but very important factor is deciding our personality. Due to our wilful action in previous births, we have strengthened impressions and personality defects in our minds. The PDR process helps to overcome deep rooted defects that have haunted us for many lifetimes.
Is one life more valuable than another? When we eat a piece of steak or a chicken leg, do we incur sin? Does one incur less sin if one kills an animal as opposed to a human? Does the intention behind a killing change the intensity of sin? In this article we answer all such questions through knowledge gained from spiritual research.
Personal transformation Annete's case study is an inspiring example of the benefits of spiritual practice.
Lectures and Workshops
- 18 Feb 17 Infographic: Prayer
- 03 Feb 17 Polycontrast Interference Photography (PIP) technique
- 01 Feb 17 SSRF's Free Spiritual Newsletters
- 24 Jan 17 Live SSRF Spiritual Webinars
- 31 Dec 16 Effect of chanting in a spiritually pure environment
- 23 Dec 16 Infographic: Salt water therapy