The effect of past lives on one’s personality is a little known but very important factor is deciding our personality. Due to our wilful action in previous births, we have strengthened impressions and personality defects in our minds. The PDR process helps to overcome deep rooted defects that have haunted us for many lifetimes.
Is one life more valuable than another? When we eat a piece of steak or a chicken leg, do we incur sin? Does one incur less sin if one kills an animal as opposed to a human? Does the intention behind a killing change the intensity of sin? In this article we answer all such questions through knowledge gained from spiritual research.
Personal transformation Annete's case study is an inspiring example of the benefits of spiritual practice.
Lectures and Workshops
- 22 Mar 17 Infographic: Spiritually Positive Jewellery
- 18 Feb 17 Infographic: Prayer
- 03 Feb 17 Polycontrast Interference Photography (PIP) technique
- 01 Feb 17 SSRF's Free Spiritual Newsletters
- 24 Jan 17 Live Free Spiritual Webinars
- 31 Dec 16 Effect of chanting in a spiritually pure environment