Table of Contents
- 1 Background of the experiment conducted
- 2 Set up of the experiment to test the effect of a Saint on a person who is possessed
- 3 Significance and relevance of such an experiment
- 4 The experiment to test the effect on a possessed person
- 4.1 Step 1: Baseline reading recorded at 09:44 AM
- 4.2 Step 2: Reading recorded at 9:55 AM after the Saint enters the room
- 4.3 Step 3: Reading recorded at 10:03 AM after the Saint looks at the subject for 5 minutes
- 4.4 Step 4: Reading recorded at 10:35 AM after the Saint speaks to the subject for 30 minutes
- 4.5 Step 5: Reading recorded at 2:36 PM (4 hours) after the experiment
- 5 Key summary points learned after the experiment of a Saint’s interaction with a possessed person
1 Background of the experiment conducted
SSRF has conducted many experiments to understand how people are affected when interacting with each other. The main purpose of these experiments is to understand how people can affect each other at a spiritual level which can result in people being affected at a physical and/or psychological level. How people affect one another in an interaction is usually dependant on the spiritual level of the people involved and whether they are affected, possessed or unaffected by negative energies. Below we have given a few examples of the effect of interactions between various people.
- A Saint would have a positive spiritual healing effect on a person who is possessed or affected by negative energies.
- Two people who are possessed can transfer negative energy between each other and heighten the effect of their possessing entities.
- A pregnant woman who is possessed and where the unborn child is spiritually positive and of a higher spiritual level, will experience a healing effect due to carrying such a positive child.
- If a person who is not affected by negative energies engages in sex with a person who is possessed, it can harm the unaffected person at a spiritual level.
Like the above examples, we may have various interactions with people we know as well as those whom we do not know on a daily basis. Most people do not have the subtle ability to understand as to whether the person one interacts with is affected or unaffected by negative energies.
An ‘interaction’ with a person refers to and includes the following scenarios:
- Being in the vicinity of a person
- Wearing another person’s clothes
- Looking at each other
- Speaking with each other
- Touching each other which includes a handshake, an embrace or a kiss.
- It also includes watching a person on television, in a movie or a picture of a person.
2 Set up of the experiment to test the effect of a Saint on a person who is possessed
Spiritual Level: If we consider that the spiritual level of a God-realised person is 100%, then the mode spiritual level of an average person in the present times is 20%. Over 90% of the world's population is below the 35% spiritual level. The minimum spiritual level of a person to be acknowledged as a Saint is 70%.
In early 2009, SSRF’s Spiritual Research Centre was visited by two people from overseas. Within 48 hours of their arrival at the Centre, we asked one of them to take part in an experiment to test the effect of a Saint when interacting with a person. However, the nature of the experiment was not revealed to the person prior to the experiment.
The following are some key points about the person who took part in the experiment. The person:
- Lived in North America
- Was not aware of SSRF until invited to the centre/ashram by a friend
- Was not doing any regular spiritual practice
- Had spent less than 48 hours in the Spiritual Research Centre and was unaware of who were the Saints residing on the premises. Had little to no understanding of the service unto the Absolute Truth (satsēvā) and spiritual research being carried out at the ashram
- Had some subtle ability
- Was a Reiki practitioner/healer
- Was possessed by a higher level negative energy but was unaware of it at the time. The possessing entity had captured the lower three chakrās of the subject namely the Navel chakra (Maṇipur-chakra), Sacral chakra (Swādhishṭhān-chakra) and the Root chakra (Mūlādhār-chakra). This knowledge was gained through spiritual research through the medium of the sixth sense of a seeker with a high subtle ability.
Set up of the experiment
For this experiment, we used the DDFAO biofeedback machine to study the impact of the Saint on the Kunḍalinī chakras of the subject. The aspects we studied were:
- being in the presence of a Saint
- looking at a Saint and
- speaking to a Saint.
3 Significance and relevance of such an experiment
Through spiritual research we have found that 30% of the world’s population are possessed by negative energies and another 50% are affected by them. People who are possessed by negative energies are especially in need of spiritual healing or some positive spiritual energy that can be generated through spiritual practice. A Saint is a beacon of Divine consciousness on Earth. By understanding the positive impact of Saints people will be better able to make decisions on which interactions they should hold as valuable.
4 The experiment to test the effect on a possessed person
4.1 Step 1: Baseline reading recorded at 09:44 AM
A base line reading was taken of the subject. In the graph below, the results are displayed. The readings from left to right show what was recorded from the Crown chakra (Sahasrār-chakra) at the top of the head through to the Root chakra at the base of the spine. As you can see the readings are all substantially negative.
What happened at a subtle level?
Through spiritual research we found that the negative energy possessing the subject had switched its place from the lower three chakras to the upper four chakras and deposited large amounts of negative energy. The negative energy in the person had done this in preparation to combat the positive spiritual energy of the Saint. Through its supernatural powers the possessing entity knew in advance about the nature of the experiment. As a result, when the baseline reading was taken, the upper four chakras had a more negative reading than the lower 3 chakras.
4.2 Step 2: Reading recorded at 9:55 AM after the Saint enters the room
Soon after the baseline reading was taken, we asked the Saint to enter the room. The subject was unaware of the Saint’s presence and was also not aware that the person is a Saint. In spite of this, an immediate positive fluctuation in readings from the DDFAO were seen with the top 4 chakras becoming more positive. (The upper four chakras refer to the 4 bars on the left of the chart.)
What happened at a subtle level?
Black energy : The primary weapon used by negative energies is black energy which is a spiritual energy capable of manipulating any process on the Earth plane. The extent of this manipulation depends on the strength of the attacking negative energy.
A Saint’s aura automatically positively affects people in the vicinity. In this case, the positivity in the form of Divine consciousness (Chaitanya) entered the subject through the Brahmarandhra which is a subtle opening in the spiritual energy system, located above the crown of one’s head and is a part of the subtle-body. From there the Divine consciousness entered the Crown chakra and flowed through the central channel of the spiritual energy flow system (Sushumnānāḍī). The central channel extends from the base of the spine to the top of the head. The positive energy began to purify the top 4 chakras along the way and cleanse it of the black energy deposited there. A subtle battle ensued between the positive energy and negative energy.
4.3 Step 3: Reading recorded at 10:03 AM after the Saint looks at the subject for 5 minutes
The Saint was requested to look at the subject and the subject was also requested to look at the Saint. After 5 minutes another reading was taken and the upper four chakras showed increases in positivity. This was because of the continuous flow of Divine consciousness radiating from the Saint which resulted in further cleansing of the black energy in the upper four chakras.
4.4 Step 4: Reading recorded at 10:35 AM after the Saint speaks to the subject for 30 minutes
After the Saint spoke to the subject for 30 minutes, we observed that the readings of the top 4 chakras continue to become more positive. In fact, the readings of the Heart chakra (Anāhat-chakra) increased to zero from -31. The average increase in readings was +27 points across the top four chakras. However it is also observed that the lower three chakras where the possessing entity had established its presence and was residing continued to remain negative and there was barely any change.
What happened at a subtle level?
The reason for this was that up to now the battle ground of the subtle battle was at the level of the upper four chakras. The positive energy was the dominant energy and nullified the black energy in the top four chakras. As a result, it’s downward motion to the lower three chakras had not yet begun.
At this stage the experiment was stopped and the subject was allowed to proceed with daily activities.
The 3 colour coded bars in the following graph shows the fluctuation in readings from the various stages of interaction during the experiment.
It shows that the ‘presence’ of the Saint in the room (Blue bar) had the greatest positive impact as compared to ‘presence + look’ (Peach colour bar) and ‘presence + look + speech’ (Yellow colour bar). It is also pertinent to note that the Saint had completed just 5 minutes in the room when the initial reading for just ‘presence’ was taken. As opposed to this, He spoke to the subject for 30 minutes and the positive impact was not as much.
Through various other experiments like this, where a Saint and a possessed person were involved, we have found that the resulting effect of various types of interaction may vary. Through spiritual research, we found that the main two variables that can affect the impact of any interaction between a Saint and a possessed person are:
- the spiritual level of the Saint
- the spiritual strength of the possessing entity
4.5 Step 5: Reading recorded at 2:36 PM (4 hours) after the experiment
That afternoon approximately 4 hours after the experiment, the chakra readings of the subject was taken once again in the absence of the Saint. We observed that in the top four chakras, there was a considerable reversal of the positivity they had gained during the experiment. However, the lower three chakras that initially recorded minimal change during the experiment had become substantially more positive.
What happened at a subtle level?
When we sought an explanation through spiritual research, this is what we discovered.
- When the subject had left the proximity of the Saint on completion of the experiment, the flow of energy had stopped coming into the the Crown chakra.
- The upper 4 chakras generally work as one group, while the lower three chakras work as another group. After cleansing the black energy stored in the upper four chakras whatever positive energy had already entered, continued its downward motion through the central channel. The dominant positive energy was now free to enter the lower three chakras. As a result the below chakras showed a delayed healing.
- The upper four chakras were once again attacked by the negative energy and hence the increase in negativity of the upper four chakras. It is interesting to note here that even though the negative energy had moved its position to the top 4 chakras, the chakras still recorded less negativity than the baseline readings. This gives clear indication of the healing effect of any interaction with a Saint.
5 Key summary points learned after the experiment of a Saint’s interaction with a possessed person
- As you can see from the above experiment, being in the presence of a Saint has a powerful healing effect on a person due to the high amounts of Divine consciousness that Saints radiate.
- On the flip side, if the person that one interacts with has a higher level demonic entity possessing them, then it can have a very negative effect on one. The only sure way to protect oneself in such interactions is to repeatedly chant the Name of God and undertake other steps in spiritual practice.
- People who are affected or possessed by negative energies can get temporary spiritual healing by going to a Saint. However, long lasting relief from negative energies can only be obtained through their own effort by doing regular spiritual practice and gaining the grace of a Guru.
- Practicing Spirituality regularly according to the six basic principles of spiritual practice helps a seeker to progress faster and finally earns the grace of a Guru. Once the grace of a Guru is obtained seekers can grow to higher spiritual levels and attain a Blissful state.
- Both visitors to the ashram are putting into practice what they learnt during their stay in the ashram and are continuing with their spiritual practice. As of 2014, they have completed 5 years of spiritual practice and have had many positive changes and transformations in their life.