Table of Contents
The female goblin (haḍal) is the fourth in the hierarchy of ghosts in ascending order, as per their spiritual strength. Their relative spiritual strength is 1000, compared to that of a common ghost, which is 1. Refer to the article on ‘Types of ghosts’. About 2% of the world’s population is affected or possessed by them in the present times, and will be so right up to 2025. Considering that a lower percentage of the world’s population is affected by them, we have given only a brief list of their salient features.
2. Drawing based on subtle-knowledge of the female goblin
Please note that this is just a rough guideline, as ghosts can take up any form depending on what they are trying to achieve.
3. Salient features of the female goblin
- They have a strong odour around them, like that of a rotten egg.
- Generally, they affect the person without possessing him or her, i.e. they do not enter the body of an individual.
- They can make anything disappear by using a mantra.
- Their main job is to provide material required for doing black magic, for example bones, skulls etc. to the subtle-sorcerers (māntriks) for their rituals, by digging out bodies in the cemetery.
- Female goblins work under jakhin, another type of ghost.
- Chanting the Name of God as per their religion of birth or as advised by a Saint is the remedy to get relief from distress by the female goblin (hadal). Chanting should happen along with progressively higher levels of spiritual practice such as company of the Absolute Truth (satsang), service unto the Absolute Truth (satsēvā), etc.
Note: The spiritual level of the spiritual healer has to be at least 20% more than the ghost affecting or possessing the person he or she is trying to heal. When one is treated with external spiritual remedies one feels better for some time, but to get rid of this distress (which, in many cases, follows us from many births) permanently, it is important to do spiritual practice and generate continuous and lasting positivity first hand within us. Only then is it possible to get a permanent cure. If one complements the spiritual healing with chanting during spiritual healing, then the distress is overcome in a shorter time.