Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction to the levels of demonic possession
- 2. Levels of demonic possession based on who can perceive the manifestation
- 3. Levels of demonic possession based on the extent of control achieved over the manifestation by speaking to the manifest person
- 4. Levels of demonic possession based on the spiritual level of the spiritual healer required to remove the ghost
- 5. Levels of demonic possession based on the amount of control by the possessing ghost
- 6. Levels of demonic possession based on the spiritual strength of the possessing ghost
1. Introduction to the levels of demonic possession
Demonic possession is a complex issue where nothing is what it seems to the gross eye. In over seven years of intense study of the subject, SSRF has come across various types of demonic possessions that indicate a diverse range of symptoms and impact on the individuals who are possessed. There is no easy way to explain the levels of possession as there are a number of ways and nuances in looking at any type of possession. In this article we will try our best to share with you these perspectives on demonic possession and their various nuances.
The information has been gathered after researching thousands of demonic possessions through the sixth sense (subtle vision) Some of our members can actually see the ghost possessing a person. Furthermore, some members who can access the Universal Mind and Intellect are able to understand the deeper reasons behind the possession and the intent of the possessing ghost.
The important point to understand from a layperson’s point of view is that almost all of humanity is affected in some way by ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies etc.). But a more serious fact that was uncovered with spiritual research is that in the current era until 2025 (after World War 3), 30% of the population will be possessed by ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies etc.). This means that out of every ten individuals who read this article, 3 are possessed by ghosts, 5 are affected by them and only 2 will be unaffected. Refer to our article on How much of the world’s population is affected by ghosts.
Demonic possessions are classified as either mild, medium or severe. The following sections discuss the specific factors considered in classifying a demonic possession as mild, moderate or severe. To understand these sections you should also read the following two articles:
- What is the definition of demonic possession versus just being affected by a ghost?
- What is the difference between manifest and unmanifest possession?
2. Levels of demonic possession based on who can perceive the manifestation
Here we categorise the degree of possession based on the level of sixth sense or subtle perceptive ability required in order to identify the possession.
- Mild demonic possession Here even a layperson by the means of his or her intellect and a basic understanding of demonic possession can understand from observing an individual’s abnormal behaviour that something is amiss with the possessed person. The person who is possessed behaves abnormally and the entity inside the person has mostly manifested.The behaviour could be a deviation from the person’s normal behaviour such as a high amount of aggressiveness from a docile person, hysterical laughter, talking gibberish etc. It is also possible to decide intellectually that a person’s symptoms are due to demonic possession when they subside with spiritual remedies. For example, if the abnormal behaviour calms down in the premises of a temple or church, or by drinking or sprinkling Holy water etc.
A psychiatrist looking at the incident would generally classify it as psychosis or another psychiatric disorder. Also refer to: Why is there a protective border around the above picture?
- Medium demonic possession Here one would require a higher level of sixth sense or extra-sensory perception to be able to discern whether the person is possessed. The spiritual level of the person diagnosing would generally be between 50-70%. The symptoms and tell-tale signs are far more subtle. This type of possession is generally unmanifest. However this is not always the case and a person could be fully manifest and yet be very calm and collected giving no tell-tale signs that they are possessed.
- Severe demonic possession Here only a Saint would be able to diagnose whether a person is possessed. For a person possessed by higher level ghosts, only a Saint of the highest order would be able to ascertain that the person is indeed possessed.
3. Levels of demonic possession based on the extent of control achieved over the manifestation by speaking to the manifest person
From this viewpoint, demonic possession is categorised based on the extent that a person of average spiritual level can speak to a person where the ghost (demons, devils, negatives energies etc.) has manifested and is able to calm him down.
- In the case of a mild possession even a person of an average spiritual level can speak to the manifest person (i.e. to the ghost in the possessed person) and calm him down completely.
- In the case of a medium possession the spiritually average person has limited success into calming the person down by speaking to the person when the ghost is manifesting.
- When the possession is severe the spiritually average person is unable to calm the manifesting person.
4. Levels of demonic possession based on the spiritual level of the spiritual healer required to remove the ghost
Here the level or degree of demonic possession is based on the minimum spiritual level required of a spiritual healer in order to cure a possessed person.
- Mild possession would be when a spiritual healer of 50% spiritual level can cure the possessed person.
- Medium possession would be when a spiritual healer of 70% spiritual level is required to cure the possessed person.
- Severe possession would be when a spiritual healer of more than 70% is required to cure the possessed person of the ghost.
5. Levels of demonic possession based on the amount of control by the possessing ghost
Here the level of possession is dependent upon how much control the ghost (demons, devils, negative energies etc.) has acquired over the mind and intellect of the possessed person. In short how much has the ghost merged with the person’s consciousness.
- Mild possession is when the possessing ghost has 25% control over the possessed person.
- Moderate possession is when the ghost controls the person to the extent of 50%.
- Severe possession is when the ghost controls the possessed person to the extent of 75%.
6. Levels of demonic possession based on the spiritual strength of the possessing ghost
Here the level of possession is determined based on the strength of the possessing ghost (demons, devils, negative energies etc.).
- Mild possession is when the possessing ghost is a common ghost or an inferior level demon. At this level the intent behind the possession is generally limited to harming the individual being possessed. The relative strength of this ghost is 1-100.
- Moderate possession is when the ghost is a female goblin (haḍal), jākhin or a medium level ghost. At this level the intent is to affect the individual and society to some extent. The relative strength of this ghost is 1,000-10,000.
- Severe possession is when the possessing ghost is a subtle-sorcerer (māntrik). At this level the intention of the possessing ghost is to create nationwide destruction or worldwide detrimental effect. The relative strength of this ghost is 100,000-infinity. An example of this would be Hitler who was possessed by a subtle-sorcerer from the lower regions of Hell.