- Tips for using this website To enable you to gain a better understanding of this website, we recommend that you read the following articles: About us. The Welcome note from the editor. As we all come from different parts of the world, we may use different words to express a certain concept in Spirituality. To assist in understanding the terminology […]
In regards to us
- Purpose of life Explains the purpose of life from a spiritual perspective
- Spiritual root causes of difficulties in life the various spiritual causes of problems in life
- Destiny and the rule of give-and-take Destiny and the rule of give-and-take
- What are ancestral problems? Problems like Marital Disharmony,Addiction,miscarriages due to departed Ancestor souls,Ghosts.
- What are human beings made of? (body, mind, intellect, soul) Is the human existence just the body, or is there something more? Besides the body, mind and soul, there are other subtle bodies that also coexist.
- Start your spiritual journey Throughout the website the Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF) has stressed the importance of doing regular spiritual practice. The purpose of this section is to give you a quick understanding of what you can do to begin your spiritual journey (spiritual practice) today. Whichever religious path or culture you come from, SSRF has provided a clear direction on how to do so.
- An introduction to Spiritual Principles and the 6 Basic Principles of Spiritual Practice
- Sattva Raja Tama This article explains the concept of the three subtle basic components of Sattva, Raja, and Tama
- What are the Absolute Cosmic Principles? What are the cosmic elements?
- Hierarchy of power in the universe There are six types of power in the universe. The strength of the power increases with the power being more subtle. Let us examine each one of these types of power. 1. Physical: This is the lowest in the hierarchy of power in the universe as it is also the most gross. This includes […]
- Spiritual healing – principles This article describes the spiritual principles about spiritual healing and provides a framework for understanding any type of spiritual healing.
- FAQs on Spiritual healing methods How to know if healing is working? Should we heal ourselves or look for a healer? Does faith matter? Get answers about spiritual healing methods
There are as many paths to God as there are people
Going from many to one
Progressing from gross (tangible) to subtle (intangible)
Doing spiritual practice relevant to the times
Chakras provide subtle-energy to the functions of the body organs, mind and intellect. Learn about their exact positioning in the human body.
Undertaking spiritual practice as per the spiritual level or spiritual capacity
Did you know that as per the times we live in the spiritual practice changes? The best results are assured when the right type of spiritual practice is undertaken at the right time
1. What are ghosts? When a person dies only his gross body (sthūladēha) ceases to exist. His subtle-body (consisting of the subconscious mind, intellect, ego…
Through spiritual research we have found that any one of us can become a ghost. The desires, cravings and attachments we have during our life on Earth if not controlled and overcome, become our weak point in the afterlife. Higher level negative control lower level ghosts in the afterlife.
The three subtle basic components (trigunās) of Sattva, Raja and Tama are the very fabric of creation.
About Negative Energy
- Population affected or possessed by ghosts Explains the number of people affected or possessed by ghosts.
- Definition of demonic possession and being affected by ghosts What is the meaning of being ‘affected by ghosts’ and being ‘possessed by ghosts’ (demonic possession)? 1. The definition of being ‘affected by ghosts’ Being affected by ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) means the physical, mental, intellectual or spiritual (or any combination thereof) functioning of a person is affected or altered by ghosts
- Manifest vs unmanifest demonic possession This article explains the difference between manifest versus unmanifest demonic possession
- What are ghosts and how does a person become one? Explains what a ghost is and how one becomes a ghost.
- Symptoms of ghost affecting or possessing a person This article describes the various symptoms of a ghost affecting a person.
- Who is a deity? Who is a deity?
- Good vs Evil The battle of good versus evil and the change of times.
- Frequently asked questions Frequently asked questions, FAQs