PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Welcome to the website of the Spiritual Science Research Foundation (hereinafter referred to as ‘The Site’). The Site is jointly owned and operated by the Spiritual Science Research Foundation INC (‘SSRF’) a non‐profit organisation registered in
- Australia with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) ABN 49119742291
- the United States of America in the State of New Jersey No: 0400176958
- Germany with Local Court, Stendal, Register of associations no. VR 6298
- Croatia with the Register of Associations of the Republic of Croatia under registration number 21012023
(hereinafter jointly referred to as “SSRF”).
1. Purpose of the Site
To educate humanity on the spiritual dimension and how it affects our lives.
In addition, you may be able to purchase products and avail of services through the Site. The revenue earned from the sale of products is utilised to further the non-profit aims and objectives of SSRF.
2. General Content
2.1 Modification of the Site and the Services: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, features or hours of availability. We may also impose limits on certain features of the Site or restrict your access to part of or the entire Site without notice. We may suspend or terminate your SSRF member account or your use of the Site at any time, at our discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever. You accept and acknowledge that our decision to do so will be final and binding upon you and you shall not raise any dispute/grievance in this regard.
2.2 Content errors: This Web site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or updated. SSRF therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Please note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to (but not be limited to) articles on the Site and pricing or availability of items from the SSRF Shop. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
2.3 Contents Clause: The contents on this website, spiritual research, related documents, templates, audios, videos, etc., including the goods and services offered are provided in good faith, with a view to educate people, without any intention whatsoever to hurt any theology, a person or a group of persons and without any prejudice to any person, culture, religion or nationality and with no intention to create any disharmony, antagonism, hatred or ill-will between any factions of society or to create, promote or propagate any kind of superstition or blind faith. Some of the content published on the site may be a part of spiritual/religious researches. By such publication/s, the Site does not offer an alternative to medical or such other sciences. The results of following any of the content may vary from person to person. The person following any of the content bears the liability of the outcomes. Any reactions based on the contents, forms and depictions, giving rise to any actions will not make this Site liable in any law, criminal, civil or otherwise and/or in torts impliedly or in any way.
- SSRF Member accounts: In order to use the Site’s member account facility and related functionality one has to abide by the SSRF Member Account Terms and Conditions. By opening an SSRF Member Account on our Site you are accepting all terms and conditions applicable for the opening of a member account on our website.
- Donations: Please do familiarise yourself with the SSRF Donations Frequently Asked Questions and the SSRF Donation Terms and Conditions.
3. Copyright and ownership of materials
© Spiritual Science Research Foundation INC 2009, All rights are jointly reserved with SSRF.
SSRF is, unless otherwise stated, the owner and possessor of all copyright, trademark, logos and all other intellectual property rights on the Site and the contents thereof. Any form of reproduction of the Site or any part thereof by the user, viewer or third party unless specifically authorised by SSRF is prohibited.
All logos, brands, marks, headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing on this Site, except as otherwise noted, are intellectual properties either owned, or used under licence, by SSRF and / or its associate entities who feature on this website.
Reproduction of any part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited, provided however SSRF will have no objection to reproduction in the following manner and no other.
- Licence to copy for personal use: – You may make electronic copies of or take print of any part of the data on the Site as is reasonable, in the opinion of SSRF, for bona fide private use.
- Licence to reproduce SSRF content for public use:
No part of this website may be reproduced, copied or distributed in any form and no picture or text may be duplicated or copied for any form of communication to the public for commercial or any other purposes without the express written permission of the editor of the Spiritual Science Research Foundation. This includes reproduction of text or images as a whole or in part on any website, personal blog, article repository, news portal, magazine or any other electronic, digital or print media.
To obtain such permission, please contact our editorial team through the Contact Us facility. To better meet your requirements, do provide us with a clear understanding of how the content is proposed to be used (specific content for which permission is sought, type of media to be communicated through, type of publication, purpose, date(s), etc. Requests for permission should include the article or other text or image that is desired along with the context in and method by which it will be reproduced
- No part of the website shall be recopied to slander, defame or demean SSRF. This also includes any insinuations with regard to reproduced content that demeans or lowers the value of the content of the website.
- Pictures, drawings based on subtle-knowledge and videos obtained from the Site shall not be added to any stock photo/video collection. Copyright and credit must be attributed to SSRF each time an image/video is used after prior written permission from SSRF. Higher resolution images and videos are available from SSRF for legitimate requests for reproduction made through the Site’s Contact Us facility.
Data-mining: You may not without our prior written permission use any computer code, data mining software, “robot”, “bot”, “spider”, “scraper” or other automatic device, or program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this Site or accessed through this Site.
Use of Email Addresses: Individual or organisational email addresses listed on this site are for the personal use of individuals seeking to contact the listed person concerning SSRF activities. The email addresses may not be used for any other commercial or non-commercial purpose.
Mass downloading: You shall not engage in the mass downloading of files from this Site without obtaining prior written permission from SSRF through the question and answer facility. You shall not engage in any practices that slow down the use the computer processing power of this Site for purposes other than those permitted above; or flood this Site with electronic traffic designed to slow or stop its operation.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Site, and any content and materials available through the Site, are provided in good faith. Most of the content is obtained through spiritual research and we make every effort to verify the content that we upload. Having said this:
- All content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied.
- All content constitutes the bona fide opinion of SSRF and no one is bound to accept or follow it.
- All users shall rely upon any content on the Site, at his own risk, and without any liability upon us as to costs and consequences thereof.
- SSRF expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- SSRF does not warrant that the functions contained in any content or any user generated content or your access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Site or the server which stores and transmits the content to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components.
- SSRF does not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Site (including any related or linked websites) or any content in terms of correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
- You (and not SSRF) assume the entire cost of any necessary verification, maintenance, repair and/or correction of any relevant content.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the information provided on the website.
Live chat functionality and comments and emails answered by SSRF
From time to time, SSRF may offer suggestions and spiritual advice as an answer to questions posted by you. However, it is important to note that the relationship between you and SSRF is not a medical physician-patient relationship or a spiritual healer-client relationship. The healing remedies and advice provided do not cover all diseases, ailments, physical, psychological and or mental conditions. You should never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site. The spiritual remedies that are provided for healing on this Site should be done in conjunction with other treatment from medical sciences.
The effect of the spiritual remedies mentioned on the Site may vary per person depending on their spiritual state (i.e. whether affected or possessed by negative subtle entities), or state of mind and body. You accept complete liability for the result or outcome arising out of the application of spiritual remedies or the advice given.
With regard to products
To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all other warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to products and services listed or purchased on or through the Site. We disclaim any and all liability for product defect or failure, claims that are due to normal wear and tear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misapplication.
SSRF goods and services are provided to effect spiritual remedies for problems that have their root cause in the spiritual dimension. The effect of usage of these goods and services may vary for each person. You accept liability for the result or outcome arising out of the application of these goods and services.
External Links We may provide links to other websites from time to time. These links are provided for your convenience. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on such websites, and are not responsible for their availability, and shall not be liable in any way for any loss or damage which may be caused to you by using those websites. If you decide to access these linked websites, you may do so at your own risk and responsibility as to the costs and consequences thereof.
5. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, SSRF or any subsidiary thereof or affiliated organizations be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the SSRF materials and website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the sole remedy for any claim for damages arising out of or related to any product or service listed or purchased on or through the Site shall be limited to a refund of the purchase price paid for such product or service. Under no circumstances shall SSRF or any of our associated partners, or any of our or their respective officers, directors, employees, agents or representatives (including volunteers), or any other party involved in creating, producing, transmitting or distributing the Site or any product sold or any services offered through the Site, or any part thereof, be liable for any general, punitive, exemplary, consequential, incidental, indirect or special damages whatsoever arising from or in connection with the Site or any content, products or services made available or listed on it, whether for breach of contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
Without prejudice to the rights and contentions of SSRF, some states and/or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. In the event the foregoing limitation of liability is held to be unenforceable for any reason, then our maximum liability for any of the foregoing types of damages shall be limited to the amount that we receive for the transaction that gave rise to the claim.
6. Amendment of the Terms
8. Applicable Law
This agreement is effective until terminated by the SSRF at any time by notice to you. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Site and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the Site, the disclaimers and limitations set forth in this agreement shall survive. Therefore, we request you to regularly visit this page to keep yourself updated regarding changes.
All notices concerning any type of alleged infringement or other violation of law related to this site should be sent to SSRF via the Contact Us link.
All notices to you shall be sent to the email address that you provide to us when you register with us a SSRF member account. Such notice shall be deemed given one business day after the email is sent. Any action or claim against us must be brought within one year following the date on which the claim first accrued or shall be deemed forever waived.