1. Spiritual emotion awakening upon seeing a video of His Holiness Dr Athavale In the year 2000, I got an opportunity to watch a video recording of His Holiness Dr Athavale conducting a satsang. I had just started spiritual practice in Belgrade, Serbia. This satsang was in an Indian language, so I was not able … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Ms Ana Ljubisavljević
1. His Holiness Dr Athavale knowing the spiritual capabilities of a seeker After spending 6 months in the Spiritual Research Centre and Ashram, Goa, India in the year 2012, I was about to return to Canada. Before leaving I had the opportunity to meet His Holiness Dr Athavale in His room for a satsang. In … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mrs Radha Mallick
1. How His Holiness Dr Athavale knew that my husband was internally a seeker In 1996, my family was in the process of arranging my marriage. In India, it is common for families to arrange the marriages of their children. I received a marriage proposal from Rajeev Kudtarkar, who was residing in the USA. I … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mrs Shilpa Kudtarkar
1. How the Guru principle helps a seeker to overcome obstacles in their spiritual journey In 2008, I decided to become a full-time seeker despite a lot of opposition from my family. For many years my family had tried to arrange my marriage in an effort to squash my dreams of becoming a full-timer, but … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mrs Shweta Clarke
Did you know that as per the times we live in the spiritual practice changes? The best results are assured when the right type of spiritual practice is undertaken at the right time
Many people who have potential to be good seekers often find themselves immersing themselves in social service as do not know any other way outside organised religion.
If one wants to improve one’s personality then become more self-aware about one’s personality defects is the first step.
This article elucidates the spiritual journey of His Holiness Cyriaque Vallee who reached Sainthood due to intense desire and spiritual emotion towards his Guru.
This is the life story and spiritual journey of Her Holiness Yoya who overcame all obstacles to reach Sainthood.
1. Short biography Her Holiness Lola Vezilić was born in April 1953. She is a graduate in economics and for most of her working career she organised professional congresses. Between 1991 and 1999, she lived and worked in Malaysia and Singapore. During her stay there, she got an opportunity to meet people of different cultures and … Continue reading The spiritual journey and special features of Her Holiness Lola Vezilić