Support the Spiritual Science Research Foundation to help people overcome problems, heal holistically, grow spiritually and fulfil their purpose of life.
Your contribution allows us to spread Spirituality around the world through
800 lectures and workshops a year conducted locally or online in 30 countries
10,000 spiritual questions answered individually through our website LiveChat
Providing 700 free spiritual articles to 400,000 people each month
Publication of spiritual books in 5 languages & production of spiritual healing items
36 cities visited during Sadguru Cyriaque Vallee's spiritual tour since 23 May, 2020
58 weekly spiritual meetings in 8 languages
Offering what we have opens up the space within us to receive. Help make this spiritual mission possible !
Make a donation - Simple 2-step process
Note: If you would like to donate more than 500 USD / EUR in value please contact us at [email protected].
Dear Donor, we greatly appreciate your help and contribution.
If you receive an error message which says 'No Stripe token found, please wait for the page to load fully and try again' please try one of the following options to be able to donate:
1. Please try after a few minutes as usually the problem is resolved at that time
2. Try donating from your computer instead of your mobile phone
3. Please try our PayPal option for donation
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused due to this.
Donate via bank transfer
Account Name : SSRF Germany e. V.
Bank : VR Bank Köln-Bonn
IBAN : DE 3838 0601 8649 2962 4012
SWIFT / BIC : GENO DE D1 BRS
If you need any more information for Bank transfer please contact us at [email protected] .
The Spiritual Science Research Foundation Inc. is neither privy to nor does it hold any of your credit card details. All details are encrypted and processed by our secure internet payment gateway providers.
Please read our Terms and Conditions on this link
We are a global, all-volunteer organisation dedicated to the spiritual progress of every individual and society as a whole.
The Spiritual Science Research Foundation Inc. (SSRF) is a registered non-profit organisation in
- Australia with the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC) and ACNC - ABN 49119742291
- The United States of America in the State of New Jersey No: 0400176958
- Germany with Local Court, Stendal, Register of associations no. VR 6298
- Croatia with the Register of Associations of the Republic of Croatia under registration number 21012023
For donors paying taxes in the USA : Donors who pay taxes in the USA will be able to claim tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of the USA. SSRF will provide you with a receipt for your donation so that you can claim tax exemption on your donation.
For donors paying taxes in Germany : According to the notice of exemption or the annex to the notice of corporation tax issued by the tax office FA Siegburg, tax number 220/5959/0844, dated 2 June 2022, we are exempt from corporation tax for the last assessment period 2020 pursuant to Section 5 (1) No. 9 of the Corporation Tax Act and from trade tax pursuant to Section 3 No. 6 of the Trade Tax Act because of the promotion of science and research, adult education and vocational education, including student assistance.
In Germany, for claiming tax benefit for donations larger than 300 Euro you would need an official donation receipt. Please email us the details of your donation at [email protected], so we can send you the donation tax receipt.
SSRF depends primarily on the support of donors, such as you, and some part of our income comes from the sale of books and healing products. 88% of all donations received are spent on programs and channels which provide spiritual help to people. The remaining 12% are spent on administrative, promotional and operational costs.
Need additional help ?
If you have any questions on donations please read our Frequently Asked Questions.
In case you are having any trouble while donating or prefer to donate via a check or do a bank transfer or have any other questions, please write to us at [email protected].