The Spiritual Science Research Foundation Inc. (SSRF) is a non-profit organisation registered in
- Australia with the ACNC (Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission) and the ASIC (Australian Securities & Investments Commission)- ABN 49119742291
- The United States of America in the State of New Jersey No: 0400176958
- Germany with Local Court, Siegburg, Register of associations no. VR 3766
- Croatia with the Register of Associations of the Republic of Croatia under registration number 21012023
Its aim is to educate humanity about the spiritual dimension and how it affects our lives. It provides tools for people to understand and overcome problems where the cause is spiritual in nature thereby helping them to achieve everlasting happiness.
Table of Contents
- Q1: How do I make a donation to SSRF?
- Q2: How does SSRF use my donation?
- Q3: What are my donation options?
- Q4: I do not see my currency listed as an option on your donation page. Can I still donate?
- Q5: Is there a minimum donation amount?
- Q6: I do not feel comfortable donating online – is there any other way I can donate?
- Q7: Is my donation safe and secure? – Is it safe to donate online?
- Q8: Can I make my gift anonymously?
- Q9: Is my privacy protected?
- Q10: Will I receive a confirmation that my donation has been received?
- Q11: Is my donation tax-deductible? / Can I claim a tax benefit?
- Q12: Can I ask for a refund?
- Q13: How do I contact you if I have a question or issue with my donation?
A: All donations are used for the betterment of humanity by sharing and applying the findings of spiritual research in overcoming problems in life.
The vast knowledge gained through spiritual research conducted by the SSRF over the past 20 years has been used across all cultures and religions. All this information is being made available free of cost and is benefiting people worldwide overcome various problems. Their case studies are being made available on the website.
By supporting the activities of SSRF, you will help people overcome their problems, help them grow spiritually and fulfil their purpose of life.
SSRF is run entirely by volunteers. 95% of our volunteers are professionals like doctors, managers, IT administrators, accountants etc., working free of charge as their spiritual practice for the spread of Spirituality.
Your generous donation, in addition to help carry out the various administrative and logistical functions, also enables us to spread Spirituality around the world through various activities like
- Organising and conducting about 800 lectures and workshops (both offline and online) annually in 30 countries worldwide
- Organising and conducting 58 free weekly online spiritual meetings in 8 languages
- Answering spiritual questions asked on our Live Chat facility
- Writing and uploading spiritual articles on our website
- Publishing spiritual books in 5 languages
- Production of items used for spiritual healing
- Maintaining and running of our website including our online shop
Q3: What are my donation options?
Online: You can make an online donation to SSRF using either your debit/credit card or PayPal account.
If you would like to donate more than 250 USD or its equivalent in CHF, AUD, GBP or EUR, then you can send us an email at [email protected]. We will try to suggest a payment option that would allow us to fully use your donation without losing much in fees.
Offline: Direct bank transfers:
Donors from Europe may send their donations directly to our German bank account. Account details are provided on the Donation page.
Q4: I do not see my currency listed as an option on your donation page. Can I still donate?
A: Yes. Even though your country’s currency may not be listed, you can still use your debit / credit card to make the donation, provided it has been activated for international purchases. You may speak to your bank to check and confirm this.
The way it will work is – If you choose to donate 10 USD, then your bank will debit its equivalent amount in your local currency from your bank account as per the current exchange rate. Our payment gateway that is PayPal or Stripe will credit us with a gross amount of 10 USD.
Q5: Is there a minimum donation amount?
A: No there is no minimum donation amount.
A: Of course. You may donate via bank transfer or paper cheques. You can write to us at [email protected] informing us where you are located, so we can suggest the best way for you to donate offline, depending on the country you reside in.
Q7: Is my donation safe and secure? – Is it safe to donate online?
A: Yes. Donating online is safe and quickly becoming one of the easiest ways to donate. All online card transactions go through a secure payment gateway – either PayPal or Stripe, that comply with and follow Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) to keep your data secure and safe. Rest assured that your credit card and personal data is safe.
Note: The Spiritual Science Research Foundation Inc. is neither privy to nor does it hold any of your credit/debit card or any financial details. All details are encrypted and processed by our secure Internet payment gateway providers.
Q8: Can I make my gift anonymously?
A: Currently we do not have a provision for this.
A: The Spiritual Science Research Foundation Inc. makes every effort to uphold, respect and is committed to your privacy. The personal information you provide will remain private. It will only be used for the purposes described in the terms and conditions of your profile account with SSRF. The SSRF will not share or sell your personal information to be used by any outside parties. Please ensure that you update your details like your address, contact details etc. regularly. You can do so by logging into your account.
Should we feel the need to get in touch with you regarding your donations, we will do so either by email or telephone. Should you have any queries please email us at: [email protected]
A: Yes. You will receive a confirmation email receipt of the donation being received
Q11: Is my donation tax-deductible? / Can I claim a tax benefit?
A: For tax payers in the US: Donors who pay taxes in the US will be able to claim tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code of USA. SSRF will provide you with a receipt for your donation so that you can claim tax exemption on your donation.
For donors tax payers in Germany: In December 2020, SSRF Germany was registered as a non-profit tax-exempt organisation. This is in compliance with the statutory requirements according to §§ 51, 59, 60 and 61 AO determined by the tax office FA Siegburg, tax no. 220/5967/0728 according to § 60a AO. Accordingly, donors in Germany are able to claim tax exemption on their donations. SSRF will provide you with a receipt so that you can claim tax exemption on your donation. Currently, this facility is only available for donations made via bank transfer and not PayPal.
A: Your decision to donate to the SSRF is appreciated. Any on-line contribution made to SSRF cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded once it has been received by us.
A: If you have any queries regarding your donation or need any information related to donations, please send us an email at [email protected].