A key spiritual research effort at SSRF is about investigating various types of spiritual healing methodologies. One such healing method we have seen is the application of a Saint’s picture to an area that is experiencing a problem due to spiritual reasons. There is a spiritual rule that states ‘The word, touch, form, taste, smell and its related energy coexist’. This means if we have a picture (i.e. the form) of a Saint, then the energy of the Saint also co-exists within the picture. The higher the spiritual level of the Saint, the more potent His picture becomes as a spiritual healing tool. In this case study we describe a healing process using a Saint’s picture that occurred on a seeker, Ms. Shayari Marathe. Shayari is a student who lives at SSRF research centre along with her parents who are full-time seekers and have dedicated their lives to Spirituality. She recounts her experience in her own words.
“This incident happened in April 2008. I had my maths paper the following day and that afternoon at around half past three I was engrossed in solving the example test papers. All of a sudden I began to feel heaviness in my eyes and I asked my mother who was nearby if she could see anything unusual with my eyes. She told me that my eyes looked quite puffy. There was no itching and I cannot recall anything that could have caused such a swelling.”
SSRF checked with Shayari if she had done anything out of the ordinary such as eating something she may have been allergic to, or whether an insect had bitten her. She answered both questions in the negative. The cause of this seeming allergic reaction was still unknown.
“Within 10 minutes after first noticing it, my eyes puffed up so much that I could hardly see at all. With my exams the next day and as I had a history of being affected by negative energies, my parents told me to show it to the subtle department of SSRF. A Saint entered the room at that time and was surprised to see my condition. After looking at me for about a minute He said that it was purely due to negative energies (i.e. a spiritual cause) and that there was no physical cause to the swelling. As a remedy He suggested that I place a total of 3 pictures of H.H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj on my face. One of each picture was to be placed on both my temples and one on my forehead at my Brow chakra (Adnya-chakra). He also mentioned that the picture should be facing outwards.”
Refer to the drawing based on subtle-knowledge of H.H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj which shows the spiritual vibrations emanating from Him.
Comment from SSRF:
- Depending on how a picture is placed, i.e. facing inwards or outwards, the energy of a picture changes. The predominant energy associated with the front side of a picture is manifest spiritual energy while its rear side has unmanifest spiritual energy. Refer to the subtle picture of a Saint H.H. Bhaktaraj Maharaj
- As her exams were the next day, the Saint also suggested that the in-house doctor provide her with some medication to reduce the swelling. Along with the spiritual healing remedy a steroid injection and advil was administered.
- The swelling only came down by the next morning and that too only by 90%
- The important point however is that this type of swelling occurred five more times after that. On all five occasions the same spiritual healing remedy was applied. However no medical treatment was provided. Here each time the swelling reduced by 90% within 6-7 hours. This was in fact much faster than when medication was provided as in the first occurrence.
Subtle analysis of the attack
Using advanced sixth sense, seekers of SSRF describe the attack on Ms. Shayari Marathe. The following is a drawing based on subtle-knowledge which depicts the attack by a demonical negative energy. This drawing based on subtle-knowledge was drawn by Mrs. Yoya Vallee. The drawing based on subtle-knowledge has been checked by H.H. Dr. Jayant Athavale and is 80% accurate.
Knowledge about the key features of the attack gleaned through spiritual research is as follows:
- The negative energy which carried out the attack was a demon. However the subtle entity controlling the demon was a subtle-sorcerer (māntrik)from the 5th region of Hell. This subtle-sorcerer in turn was receiving black energy from a higher level subtle-sorcerer from the 6th region of Hell.
- Yoya saw the above drawing based on subtle-knowledge of the demon appearing behind Shayari from within a smoky black energy cloud. He held both his subtle hands in front of the seeker’s face and head and pressed her head. This in turn exerted a subtle pressure on her head. He then held his hands in front of the seeker and emitted black energy along with black particles onto her face. As the black particles flowed into the seeker’s skin, it caused facial swelling. Soon after the attack the demon disappeared along with his black covering.
Click here to view the SSRF classroom tutorial on: Who is a Saint?