SSRF advises continuation of conventional medical treatment along with spiritual healing remedies for the treatment of physical and psychiatric illnesses.
Readers are advised to take up any spiritual healing remedy at their own discretion.
1. Introduction on how to make Holy ash (Vibhuti)
Holy ash derived from SSRF incense sticks is a very good and handy self-help spiritual healing remedy that can be used routinely to gain positive energy as well as to get relief from distress from ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc). The ash obtained by lighting a SSRF incense sticks is holy because:
- SSRF incense sticks are made out of sattvik ingredients and when burned they are exposed to the Absolute Fire principle. Thus, the ash produced from sattvik ingredients plus the Absolute Fire Principle produces ash that is relatively high in sattvikta compared to other inanimate objects and hence is known as ‘Holy ash’.
- It also contains the specific aspect of God (deity principle) attracted by the specific fragrance used in SSRF incense sticks. Hence it is best to collect and store this ash.
Refer to the articles on:
- ‘What is the specialty of SSRF incense sticks in bringing about spiritual healing?’
- ‘Principles in Spiritual Healing’.
2. How is Holy ash (Vibhuti) made from SSRF incense sticks and collected?
To make Holy ash you will need:
- A SSRF incense stick
- An incense stick holder
- A plate to collect Holy ash and
- A lighter
To obtain maximum benefit try to be as reverent as possible during the entire procedure as you are invoking a specific aspect of God to aid in spiritual healing. Let the actions, thoughts and attitude be be as though you could actually perceive God’s presence.
- Begin by praying that the specific aspect of God attracted by the specific fragrance in the SSRF incense stick be accessed to the maximum capacity.
- Remove an SSRF incense stick from the box and light it with a lighter.
- Then insert the lit incense stick in an incense stick holder.
- On an average an SSRF incense stick burns for 40-45 minutes.
- After the incense stick has burned out, collect the Holy ash with your right hand as soon as possible and store it in a clean container for future use.