Agreement for Spiritual Workshop – Spiritual Science Research Foundation
This is an Agreement between:
‘You’ also known as the ‘Participant’. These terms relate to you individually or as the representative of any group of persons by whatsoever name called or identified.
‘UDRUGA ZA PROUČAVANJE DUHOVNE ZNANOSTI – SSRF HRVATSKA’ – international name ‘SSRF CROATIA’ (hereinafter referred to as ‘SSRF CROATIA’).
SSRF CROATIA is a non-profit, tax exempt organization registered in Zagreb, Croatia. It is dedicated to educate humanity on the spiritual dimension which is a dimension beyond the 5 senses, mind (i.e. our feelings, emotions and desires) and intellect (i.e. our decision making process and reasoning ability) and how it affects our lives. SSRF Croatia also strives to help seekers hasten their spiritual progress by providing seekers with a clear direction and understanding on how to avoid the various obstacles that can occur in their spiritual journey so that years of spiritual practice do not get wasted and thereby fulfilling spiritual purpose of our life.
If you are interested in undergoing any of SSRF Croatia’s workshops on the science of Spirituality that are conducted at any of our centre/s premises and learning about the research done in the field of the science of Spirituality, then by signing this document, you hereby expressly and voluntarily accept each and every undertaking given herein below.
The undertakings given herein below are not restricted to just the literal meaning but also encompasses the implied meaning that can be interpreted by reading the undertakings together as a whole.
You hereby voluntarily and unconditionally agree with all of the following.
Duration and Fees:
- The duration of the ‘3 Day Spiritual Workshops’ organized by SSRF Croatia will be strictly for a period of 3 days only and will take place during the periods stipulated on the SSRF website.
- A fee of 115 EUR (non-refundable) will be payable by you on being selected for the workshop.
- Fees will need to be paid within a maximum of two weeks from the selection date. Non-payment by the due date may result in cancellation of your admission to the workshop.
- There will be no refund of the workshop fees once they are paid. Accordingly if you are unable to attend the workshop due to any reason whatsoever, there will be no refund of the workshop fees paid by you. However we may allow the use of the same workshop fees towards a similar workshop on other dates subject to availability as per our discretion.
- During the course of the workshop if you violate the rules and regulations of SSRF Croatia you may be asked to leave the workshop. Under such circumstances, no refund of fees will be made to any Participant.
- You understand that Spiritual science is different from the material sciences that are taught in regular universities in the world. You understand that laws of Spiritual science can be experienced from within and the experiences, experiments and observations may vary from person to person.
Travel, Accommodation and Food:
- Participants will need to make their own travel arrangements to the workshop venue including purchase of tickets at their own cost. This includes all modes of travel to and from the workshop venue to their place of residence. Organizers in SSRF Croatia will not in any case take the responsibility of any kind in respect of the journey (international and local) of the Participant. It is preferable you plan your travel arrangements to arrive the day prior and leave the day after the stipulated dates of the Spiritual Workshop that you have been selected for.
- The food (lunch, afternoon tea and dinner) provided during the workshop is strictly vegetarian and limited for the period of the 3 day workshop only. You agree to consume the food taking into consideration any food allergies and any other risks.
- You agree that outside of the 3 day workshop period, you will arrange for your own food at your own cost.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol or illegal substances is strictly prohibited during the course of the workshop and in the workshop premises.
- You accept that you will arrange for your own communication facilities with your friends and family. You accept to engage in any communication with friends and family after the workshop sessions are over for the day to ensure the smooth flow of the workshop.
- You are not a minor.
- You are mentally sound and competent.
- You agree to behave and conduct yourselves appropriately and respectfully with the SSRF Croatia representatives, workshop conductors and all other Participants. The 3 day workshop is a unique chance to spend time with others who share an interest in Spirituality with you. You are encouraged to spend time with other Participants to develop closeness with them.
- SSRF Croatia will be in no way responsible for your conduct outside the workshop venue.
- You understand and agree unconditionally that all rights regarding your admission, continuation and termination from the said Spiritual workshops are with SSRF Croatia and subject to change without any prior notice to you and you will accept and follow SSRF Croatia’s decisions unconditionally and immediately.
- You understand that the relationship between you and SSRF Croatia or the teachers of SSRF Croatia is not that of a buyer and seller nor are the SSRF Croatia/its teachers service providers to you. The said relationship is like a Guru-Shishya (the Spiritual Master and His Disciple) as described in the scriptures in India. You agree to respect this relationship and thus you state that you are not a consumer and claim no rights whatsoever to that effect.
- You accept that it is your responsibility to understand Croatian laws, abide and follow them.
Loss, Damage, Injuries:
- You acknowledge and understand that you are using the facilities at SSRF workshop at your own risk. You agree to take full responsibility (including any financial) for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which you might incur as a result of attending the workshop, services offered and/or your presence at the premises where SSRF conducts the workshop.
- You agree that you have consulted your doctor in case of any existing illness, physical injuries and/or any existing medical condition prior to attending the workshop. You agree that you carry all the required medicines and emergency contact details.
- SSRF Croatia is not liable and not responsible in case you sustain any injury or illness during the workshop although SSRF Croatia may try to provide possible help.
- You accept and understand that SSRF Croatia is not responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings and or any valuables. You accept that you bear full responsibility for any loss or damage to your personal belongings.