1. Experiencing the omniscience and omnipresence of the Guru Principle Due to certain situations, for the past few months, my wife and son were in India while I was working in Australia. I was missing both of them and feeling lonely due to this. There were also some other situations going on in my life … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mr Vamsi Krishna Gollamudi
1. His Holiness Dr Athavale understanding the thoughts of a seeker Often when I had the opportunity to be in the satsang of His Holiness Dr Athavale, I would experience a thoughtless state accompanied by a feeling of serenity. I wanted to express my gratitude to Him for inspiring my whole family to start spiritual … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mr Vladimir Ćirković
1. His Holiness Dr Athavale giving strength and energy while giving birth to my son, Narayan When giving birth to Narayan, I initially had difficulties to bear and accept the labour pains. I was not able to think at that time or do anything else, but suddenly a strong thought came to chant God’s name and … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mrs Lavanita Dürr
1. How the Guru principle helps a seeker to overcome obstacles in their spiritual journey In 2008, I decided to become a full-time seeker despite a lot of opposition from my family. For many years my family had tried to arrange my marriage in an effort to squash my dreams of becoming a full-timer, but … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mrs Shweta Clarke
1. Experiences on meeting His Holiness Dr Athavale for the first time I had come to the Spiritual Research Centre and Ashram on 9-May-2016 for the 5-Day Spiritual Workshop. During the workshop I came to know that I had spiritual distress. On one of the days, we got the good news that His Holiness Dr … Continue reading Spiritual experiences of Mr Trung Hai Nguyen
Doership, the feeling that “I am the doer” is a major obstacle in surrendering to God. Once doership is reduced, true surrender to God begins.
Learn what efforts we need to make to increase spiritual emotion.
Did you know that making a prayer before meals can impact whether positive or negative vibrations are attracted towards you and the food?
Praying without expectation results in faster spiritual growth and conserves our spiritual