A study of the subtle battle that occurs after a Saint’s picture has been attacked by negative energies
Note: To understand the background behind this case study and why these phenomena have been taking place especially to SSRF please read – An introduction to Horrifying Supernatural Phenomena.
When we came across this example of a hole appearing spontaneously in the picture of His Holiness Dr Athavale, through advanced sixth sense we recognised that it was created by negative energies. However it also gave us the opportunity to study the subtle battle that ensued between the attacking entity in the spiritual dimension and the spiritual positivity of H.H. Dr. Athavale.
As we have mentioned earlier, holes as a medium of negative energy attacks are generally created by very powerful negative energies, known as subtle-sorcerers (māntriks). In most cases negative energies of lower strength, under the directives of more powerful subtle-sorcerers, do the actual work of making the holes. In this case study, we perceived that the subtle battle happened at two different levels.
2. Levels and descriptions of the subtle attack
2.1 First level of the attack
At one level of attack, we saw a demon (rākshas) attacking the picture using a skeleton-shaped weapon. A seeker from SSRF’s subtle department Mrs. Yoya Vallee drew what she saw through her advanced sixth sense of vision and has given us a visual glimpse of what actually transpired during the act.
The above drawing based on subtle-knowledge is what Yoya saw with her advanced sixth sense of vision. In movie form she saw a demon-level negative energy holding a dagger-like lance. The top of the lance was skull-shaped where the eyes were plain sockets. The weapon had a reddish black colour subtle energy emanating out of it. This energy was used to create the hole in the picture. (Refer to arrow 3)
Yoya saw the entire demon’s form with an incredible amount of detail. The following is what she noted in her drawing based on subtle-knowledge:
Description of the demon
- He has a bony face like a skeleton and has sharp teeth. His eyes are bulging with anger.
- He has a white and dark brown complexion.
- His eyes are white with black eyeballs and a green circle around them. The veins of his eyeballs are accentuated and grow red due to anger. Anger makes him strike the photo with force.
- He has teeth but no lips. He has uneven, grayish white and extremely sharp teeth.
- He has scanty hair on his head. He has only a few strands of broken hair containing black energy.
Description of his arms
- Veins can be seen on his arms which emit subtle sharp black energy particles.
- Vibrating black energy in the form of waves is emitted from his head. (Refer to arrow 2 in the drawing based on subtle-knowledge)
Description of his clothes
- He is wearing ripped silky, translucent clothes through which negative energy flows like wind.
- A covering of negative energy is present around him constantly which gives him the power to take different forms and move from one place to another like wind. (3)
This drawing based on subtle-knowledge after going through a review process was found to have a truth percentage of 80%.
2.2 Second level of the attack
The Subtle perception department is a section of the SSRF consisting of seekers who can perceive the subtle dimension, draw pictures of the subtle world (subtle pictures) and administer spiritual remedies. Some of the seekers from this department receive divine knowledge and some are pursuing divine art. The research activity of the SSRF is carried out predominantly by this department.
An even deeper level of the attack was perceived by another seeker from SSRF’s subtle department Mrs. Anjali Gadgil using her subtle-mind and subtle-intellect. The root entity behind the attack was a higher level subtle-sorcerer from the 6th region of Hell (Pātāl). It was he who had dispatched the demon to carry out the attack.
In order to counter the positivity emitting from the photograph through the medium of subtle-sound, the subtle-sorcerer created a distressing sound by stabbing with the weapon at full force. In this way he tried to prevent the flow of Divine Consciousness (Chaitanya) from the photo and the attack was with the full intention of killing H.H. Dr. Athavale. This type of attack is akin to black magic or voodoo done on a photograph to harm the person in the photograph. The subtle-pressure in the environment around the picture increased.
What happened next is the positivity emitting from the photo countered the subtle-sorcerer’s attack by destroying the subtle weapons he had gained through supernatural powers. The subtle-sorcerer’s energy began to immediately reduce.
As a result there was a reduction in the subtle-pressure in the environment.
2.3 Results of the subtle battle
- Effect on H.H. Dr. Athavale: The subtle-sorcerer had intended to kill H.H. Dr. Athavale by this subtle attack on the photograph. As compared to death which would be 100% success for the subtle-sorcerer, due to the ensuing subtle battle, he was able to only adversely affect H.H. Dr. Athavale up to 5%. This manifested as a lot of pressure on the head of H.H. Dr. Athavale along Him feeling numbness all over his body.
- Effect on the environment: The Raja-Tama in the environment in the form of subtle heat and pressure went up by 20%.
- Effect on the seekers observing the picture: Compared to the effect on H.H. Dr. Athavale the seekers observing the supernatural encounter experienced a 15% detrimental effect. The symptoms ranged from ear pain, severe headache, numbness of the body, feeling of pins and needles on the hands and legs.