Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The Aftermath of World War 3
- 3. What this means for the survivors of World War 3
- 4. Survival guide for World War 3 and Disaster Management
- 5. Increasing importance of steps at a physical psychological and spiritual level to survive World War 3
SSRF predicted in 2007, “World War 3 will begin in 2015 and continue for about 9 years till 2024. The wars that will be fought piecemeal within that period will all be linked. However, it may not be readily apparent to the world. Towards the end of this period, weapons of mass destruction including nuclear weapons will be used.” Additionally, during this period the world will also experience a higher incidence of natural disasters like tsunamis, earthquakes, floods, and volcanic eruptions.
Fast forward from 2007 to 2022 and as we know we are living in a world where we are faced with extreme weather events and adverse situations such as COVID and war that have the potential to affect the whole world. The situation worldwide in 2022 looks grim. Predictions by Nostradamus, a renowned seer from France also indicated that World War 3 will take place. Various sources have interpreted Nostradamus’ predictions and have inferred that World War 3 will be so terrible that first two World Wars will seem like child’s play. Through spiritual research and guidance from various Saints, we have found that World War 3 is imminent, and its ramifications will be ubiquitous. With the way some terrible events are unfolding on a regular basis, people are expecting a World War. ‘World War 3’ as a key phrase that people search for, has now begun to trend on Google and shows no sign of reducing. This indicates that people around the world have begun to view the possibility of World War 3 as something that is likely to happen. Yet surprisingly not many search for terms related to surviving World War 3 or a nuclear fallout. Any war/upheaval of such a magnitude will bring in its wake an unprecedented number of casualties and destruction of property where knowledge of survival strategies will be critical for daily living.
2. The Aftermath of World War 3
Through spiritual research, using advanced sixth sense we have come to know of some facts about the aftermath of this period which will show the extent of the disaster we will have to face. The following is a picture of the world situation that we will all soon have to face.
- Firstly, when things really begin to degenerate in the years between 2019-2024, it will happen very fast.
- An estimated 1/3rd of the world’s population (i.e., over 2 billion people) will perish due to nuclear weapons of mass destruction. Millions more will die due to the radioactive pollution and other miscellaneous reasons primarily caused by the nuclear fallout.’ In total, approximately 1/2 the world’s population will perish either directly due to war and natural disasters or due to its aftermath.
- Emergency services and government aid will be non-existent or unable to cope with the extent of the disaster and destruction.
- 70% of the world’s infrastructure will be destroyed. Most of the cities worldwide will be completely destroyed.
- There will be a great shortage of medical supplies and minimal access to doctors and hospitals
- Radioactive fallout will contaminate people, animals, fish and the land.
- As a result of radioactive fallout, on average water bodies will remain contaminated for 12 months. There will be a scarcity of clean drinking water and water borne diseases will cause epidemics.
- There will be food shortages for a 10-year period*.
- There will be severe shortages of gasoline for 10 years* thus adversely affecting all forms of motorised transportation.
- Severe electricity shortages will prevail for 10 years*.
- People will suffer from various mental illnesses such as depression, anxiety and grief.
- There will be a complete breakdown of law and order and the need to survive against all odds will bring out the worst in people. Looting, crime and fighting for survival will be the order of the day. The real behaviour of people, good or bad, will emerge during such times of crisis.
- The impact of this war will last for 30 years, and rebuilding will take 100 years
* This duration is relatively short because at that time there will only be half the world’s population left to feed and provide for in terms of various amenities.
3. What this means for the survivors of World War 3
This is a glimpse of how the situation and environment will be. Imagine yourself and your loved ones in such a situation. Typically, the thoughts uppermost on everyone’s mind in such a horrifying and desperate situation would run along the lines of, ‘How will my loved ones and I be able to survive?’ and ‘How will I protect my loved ones and myself?’. The situation will be such that it will be each person for himself/herself. We will not be able to rely on any government or relief services to come to our aid.
The world will be undergoing a paradigm shift and the survivors of World War 3 will be in the middle of a hostile and chaotic environment and will need to negotiate situations that will test the limits of human endurance and human spirit. What will really help the survivors is to become self-reliant, i.e., learning survival tools and not to be dependent on collapsing social systems. Right from very basic things like storing enough supplies, to having the strength and mental capacity to handle the various crises, to addressing wider problems like knowing how to handle contamination from radioactive fallout, will hold us in good stead. Every survival tool and piece of knowledge about survival in such times may mean the difference between life and death and will increase your disaster preparedness.
4. Survival guide for World War 3 and Disaster Management
It is for this reason that in this section, we will be sharing with you survival tools and practices that will help at a physical, psychological and spiritual level to prepare for and to protect oneself during the coming times. Each of the links in the table below open into a new section explaining that aspect in detail. Over the next few months, we will continue to populate and link the topics in the table below to their subsections, so please keep coming back to update your knowledge on disaster preparedness and emergency essentials to survive World War 3.
Please note: All links provided from each sub-topic are temporary links to general information about the topic on the SSRF website. Later we will be linking each sub-topic below specifically in relation to surviving World War 3 and Disaster Management.
|1||Chanting the Name of God
|4||Shiv Swarodaya (Surya Nadi and Chandra Nadi)|
|6||Pranayama and Yogasanas|
|8||Prāṇashakti flow therapy (including Nyas and Mudras)|
|10||Marmachikitsa - Activating vital points in body|
|14||Natural disaster management and survival|
|16||Self Hypnosis (Personality defect removal and Ego removal)|
|17||Plants or herbs to be planted|
|21||Water therapy in coloured bottles (Chromopathy)|
5. Increasing importance of steps at a physical psychological and spiritual level to survive World War 3
When it comes to disaster preparedness, most of us focus on the physical things we can do. However as per spiritual research/spiritual principles, measures that are at the subtle level are many times more times effective than those merely at a physical level. This is especially so when it comes to disaster preparedness.
- Physical measures (such as alternate therapies, treatment, having basic knowledge of first aid techniques, firefighting techniques, etc.) are at a gross level.
- Psychological measures (such as Self-hypnosis etc.) are subtler as compared to the physical measures.
- Spiritual measures (such as chanting God’s Name, reciting mantras, doing spiritual rituals like Agnihotra and performing consistent spiritual practice are the subtlest)
The subtle level is many times more effective than the physical level. What this means in essence for us is that in order to prepare and survive the coming times, it will not be enough to just employ physical measures. Intense spiritual practice as per universal principles attracts God’s grace, which protects one far beyond the level of protection any form of physical protection can provide.
Saints of the highest level such as Parātpar Guru H.H. Dr Athavale have the Divine foresight to guide humanity through this turbulent period with spiritual measures, which will prove to be life-saving in the ensuing cataclysmic times. We urge readers to immediately begin with the chanting the Name of God, other forms of spiritual practice and spiritual healing remedies. Starting or continuing regular spiritual practice is highly recommended so that you are better prepared physically, mentally and spiritually to survive World War 3. More importantly as one grows spiritually due to regular spiritual practice, one attracts the grace of God which will be the most important factor in surviving extreme weather events and the Third World War.