Imagine this. A nuclear device has just been detonated in your city. Those of us who are within the initial blast radius would not know what happened as we would be obliterated before we had time to register that a nuclear device had been detonated. Scientists say that these people would actually be the lucky ones. People a few more kilometres away from the blast would suffer from burns or exposure to radioactive material that could have immediate to long-lasting detrimental effects on them and their family. At this point, a few things would be going through their mind.
- I have just seen a weapon of mass destruction detonate. Which shelter can I run to?
- Could I have prepared better for this eventuality and saved my family and myself?
Table of Contents
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Protection from a nuclear attack on a person performing Agnihotra
- 3. Spiritual research showing the mechanism behind Agnihotra
- 4. Role of spiritual practice and spiritual level in protection against a nuclear attack
- 5. Summary
In many articles on the Internet, the ritual of Agnihotra has been promoted as a simple ritual that helps to minimise the adverse impact of nuclear radiation. The statement piqued our interest, because for modern science this is a fantastic proposition: that a simple ritual done at sunrise and sunset along with the recitation of a mantra can actually quell the harmful effects of nuclear fallout. This ritual also becomes especially relevant with some other information we have received through spiritual research about the coming times.
Most people do not know that there are measures that can be taken at a spiritual level along with efforts at a psychological and physical level to defend oneself against a nuclear attack. This article expands on the measures we can take at a spiritual level to protect ourselves from the effects of a nuclear attack and for the prevention of it occurring.
Read article on spiritual research | View tutorial on Spiritual Research
2. Protection from a nuclear attack on a person performing Agnihotra
Information for this section has been sourced from Effects of Nuclear Explosions by Mr Carey Sublette and nationalterroralert.com. In addition we have used the Nuclear Weapon Effects Calculator which is based on scaling laws printed in Carey Sublette’s well-known Nuclear Weapons FAQ to help give perspective on the benefits of Agnihotra.
Nuclear explosions produce both immediate and delayed destructive effects.
- Immediate effects (blast, thermal radiation, prompt ionizing radiation) are produced and cause significant destruction within seconds or minutes of a nuclear detonation.
- The delayed effects (radioactive fallout and other possible environmental effects) inflict damage over an extended period ranging from hours to centuries, and can cause adverse effects in locations very distant from the site of the detonation.
Damage caused by nuclear explosions can vary greatly depending on the weapon’s yield (measured in kilotons or megatons), the type of nuclear fuel used, the design of the device, whether it is exploded in the air or on Earth’s surface, the geography surrounding the target and whether it is winter or summer, hazy or clear, night or day or windy or calm. Whatever the factors though, the explosion will release several distinct forms of energy as given in the immediate and delayed effects above.
The following picture shows the predicted effect of a 1 megaton nuclear bomb exploding and the distance of the impact of the various forms of energy. It also shows the level of destruction/level of protection that would be experienced in the case of a person at the 50% spiritual level practicing Agnihotra regularly.
Let us now look a little more closely at each of these energy types and the level of protection that the ritual of Agnihotra can provide. (Source: Spiritual research conducted by SSRF)
- The Blast: Much of the damage (approx 50%) inflicted by a nuclear explosion is the result of its shock wave. The blast wave pressure deposits energy in the material it passes through, including air. When the blast wave passes through solid material, the energy left behind causes damage.
Level of protection within the blast radius gained by a person who performs Agnihotra : 0%
- The Thermal Radiation: Along with the blast approximately 30-50% of the energy of the destruction is due to thermal radiation. Even if one is many miles away from the blast, one is able to view a bright flash created by the exploding bomb. In addition to being intensely bright, this radiation is intensely hot (hence the name “thermal”). At 7 km away from the source of the blast one will experience third degree burns. Third degree burns cause tissue death all the way through the skin, including to the stem cells required to regenerate skin tissue. A third degree burn over 25% of the body (or more) will typically precipitate shock in minutes and would require prompt medical attention.
Level of protection gained by a person who performs Agnihotra within the thermal radiation radius : 30%
- The Ionizing Radiation: A nuclear detonation creates several forms of nuclear or ionizing radiation. The nuclear fission (atom splitting) and nuclear fusion (atom combining) that occur to produce the explosion release, either directly or indirectly, neutrons, gamma rays, beta particles, and alpha particles. (In the case of a 1 megaton explosion the effect of ionizing radiation (measured at 500 rems) is estimated to be 3.1 km from ground zero.)
- Neutrons are heavy particles that are released from atoms’ nuclei. These tiny “missiles” can easily penetrate solid objects.
- Gamma rays are another penetrating form of radiation that are energetic photons. Both of these types of radiation can be deadly.
- Alpha and beta particles are less dangerous, having ranges of several centimetres and several metres respectively.
- Alpha particles can cause harm only if they are ingested.
Level of protection within the radius of ionizing radiation gained by a person who performs Agnihotra : 0%
- Fallout: One of the effects of nuclear weapons detonated on or near the Earth’s surface is the resulting radioactive fallout. Immediately after the detonation, a great deal of earth and debris made radioactive by the blast is carried high into the atmosphere forming a mushroom cloud. The material drifts downwind and gradually falls back to Earth, contaminating thousands of square miles. The larger the explosion, the higher and faster the fallout is lofted, and the smaller the proportion that is deposited in the lower atmosphere. This fallout can continue to impact residents in the area and far off areas for many years.
Level of protection within fallout radius gained by a person who performs Agnihotra : 50%
3. Spiritual research showing the mechanism behind Agnihotra
All of the events that happen on Earth occur because the basic building blocks of creation are utilised. These basic building blocks are the five Absolute Cosmic Principles (Panchatattva). It is only through one or more of these Principles that any event in the Universe is possible. The Absolute Cosmic Principle that is predominant in the case of a nuclear device being detonated, is the Absolute Cosmic Fire Principle (Tējtattva).
When a nuclear device is detonated, it gives rise to Raja–Tama predominant vibrations of the Cosmic Fire Principle. Discordant subtle-sounds accompany these frequencies. These subtle-sounds have a subtle harmful effect on the mind and intellect of the people in the vicinity of the nuclear attack. This can range from depression or negative thoughts to fogging up of the intellect.
When the ritual of Agnihotra is performed, it gives rise to Sattva predominant vibrations of the Cosmic Fire Principle. The fire created from Agnihotra disintegrates Raja–Tama particles and therefore purifies the environment at a spiritual level. It also creates a subtle protective sheath around the person performing the ritual. This sheath is highly sensitive to anything related to the Cosmic Fire Principle and from the subtle-dimension this sheath looks reddish.
The Raja–Tama predominant Cosmic Fire particles (emanating from a nuclear device detonating) strike in a very harsh and callous manner. The protective sheath intuitively knows when they are coming near it and as a reflex action it sends sāttvik Cosmic Fire frequencies from within it towards the Raja–Tama predominant particles with tremendous force. This destroys the Raja–Tama predominant Cosmic Fire particles that give rise to the sound frequencies. As a result, the destructive Cosmic Fire frequencies from the detonated nuclear device loses its power.
3.1 What decides the effectiveness of the Agnihotra ritual during a nuclear holocaust?
It is important to keep in mind that the protection levels that are being discussed are in a nuclear holocaust environment. Therefore, the benefit that the ritual of Agnihotra can provide is severely restricted compared to in a peace-time scenario.
3.1.1 As per spiritual level and attitude of the person
When a person performs Agnihotra, there are a few factors that come into play that define the efficacy of the ritual in neutralising the effect of nuclear radiation .
The table below shows the effect on a person (depending on his spiritual level and spiritual attitude or state) while performing the ritual of Agnihotra.
|Attitude of performing
Doing it as ritualistic worship as just an act
Doing it with spiritual emotion (bhāv) and devotion
Doing it with surrender
|Area of the protective sheath in feet
|Purification of the environment in %
|Duration of the effect
- Spiritual level:
- The spiritual level of a person is the most important aspect.
- In the case of a nuclear bomb explosion, in practical terms, only a person above the 50% spiritual level is able to access any substantial protection by performing the ritual of Agnihotra. The benefit reduces as the spiritual level of the person performing the ritual decreases. A person of average spiritual level (20-30%) will gain negligible protective benefit from performing the ritual of Agnihotra.
- As the spiritual level increases, the need for performing the ritual becomes less as the spiritual level becomes the key criteria for protection of the person.
- In the case of Saints They would get a thought to move away from the area before the bomb explodes.
- Importance of spiritual practice: The only way to increase one’s spiritual level is by doing spiritual practice that adheres to the six basic principles of spiritual practice. By undertaking the right type of spiritual practice, it is possible for a person to make rapid growth in one lifetime.
- Attitude while performing the ritual
- When one does a ritual with the attitude of spiritual emotion and devotion, the effect and benefit from the ritual is multiplied.
- The effect is even greater when one performs the ritual in the spiritual state of surrender to God.
- On average, only seekers above the spiritual level of 50% have the spiritual capability to perform the ritual with spiritual emotion.
3.1.2 Person performing versus the person observing the ritual:
The person performing the ritual gets more benefit from the ritual as opposed to a person observing the ritual. The ritual is mainly for an individual’s protection. However, if the person observing the ritual does so with the attitude that he himself is performing the ritual with the appropriate level of spiritual emotion, then he too will gain the same benefit and protection.
4. Role of spiritual practice and spiritual level in protection against a nuclear attack
The major events that happen in a person’s life are primarily due to their destiny as per the law of karma. The best way to overcome adverse destiny (which is a spiritual problem) is by doing spiritual practice.
By doing appropriate levels of spiritual practice, one can overcome destiny. For example, if one has medium destiny, then only an intense amount of spiritual practice (of around 10-12 hours a day) can overcome it. If one however has severe destiny, only the grace of a Saint can help in overcoming the destiny.
Even if one has to die in the coming times as per their destiny, due to their spiritual practice at least a negative impression of fear is not created in the seeker’s mind as they go to the afterlife. For a person not doing any form of spiritual practice, suffering and then dying after a weapon of mass destruction is detonated scars their sub-conscious mind with impressions of fear that may sometimes take lifetimes to overcome.
- The spiritual level of the person performing the ritual of Agnihotra is a key aspect in deciding its potency.
- We urge relevant authorities in various countries to help people begin their spiritual practice and along with that the ritual of Agnihotra to minimise the damage from a nuclear holocaust.
- To be effective, spiritual practice needs to conform to the 6 basic principles of spiritual practice.