Visit of Bio-Architect Mayank Barjatya to the Spiritual Research Centre
Mr Mayank Barjatya is a bio-architect with a professional and research background in architecture, human energetics, vastushastra and environment. Along with this, he also has a deep interest in metaphysical studies. Mayank has 20 years of experience in the field and he often travels internationally for various projects. When the spiritual research team had contacted Mayank earlier, his interest was piqued on hearing about the various unexplained phenomena such as spontaneous blood stains, spontaneous combustion and Divine particles at the Spiritual Research Centre. On 13 Jun 2014, Mayank paid the Spiritual Research Centre a two-day visit in order to conduct some preliminary research on the premises along with the spiritual research team.
An experiment was conducted on a sample size of 26 which included seekers and Saints using the Lecher Antenna. When this instrument is used on people it measures the subtle vibrations of the top, middle and lower chakras.
- The top (throat and upwards) is related to cosmic energies and pertains to aspects such as Spirituality, learning ability, power of concentration and creativity.
- The middle (throat to the navel) is related to the emotions of the person and also to the health of vital organs in that area.
- The bottom section (navel to feet) signifying Earth and Telluric energies is related to the physical body along with financial strength, professional success etc.
The scale of measurement in each of the 3 sections is plus to minus 3. + 3 means the best functioning of the section while -3 means the section is badly affected or diminished in some form or the other. Generally when people are measured by the Lecher Antenna the readings are around plus 1.5. However in the sample of 26 seekers, that Mayank measured in the ashram premises over 75% of the readings were in in the range of 2 to 3 or -2 to -3. All Saints were over 2.6 for the Cosmic or top section. His Holiness Saurabh Joshi is a 18 year old Saint who suffers from cerebral palsy (see picture below). His Cosmic or top section showed a reading of plus 3 which is the maximum.
Finally His Holiness Dr Athavale’s readings were taken. The top and middle sections measured at 3 and 2.9 respectively, while the bottom section measured at -2.9 which was indicative of the heavy subtle-attacks on His physical body. Mayank was amazed with the reading of His Holiness Dr Athavale as it is very rare to see two sections in a person scoring a +3. (See picture below)
Some of the other highlights noted by Mayank were:
1. The room 324 is used as a spiritual healing room as it was at one point in time used as a temporary residence by His Holiness Dr Athavale. Mayank noted that the room had a self-regenerating ability. Even though some of the seekers who were possessed by negative energies and were doing spiritual healing there had spread a lot of negative vibrations in the room, by morning the room was showing reading of +20,000. This is very unusual as generally rooms tend to retain such vibrations for a longer period of time.
The Bovis scale, named after French radiesthesist André Bovis is a concept used by dowsers and adherents of geomancy to quantify the strength of a postulated “cosmo-telluric energy” inherent in a location. Readings from normal positive rooms range from 8000-10000 bovis. Numbers above 10,000 are in the “ethereal range” and are considered ‘places of power’.
2. The bed used by His Holiness Bhaktaraj Maharaj that was placed in room 324 gave a reading of +30,000 which is unusually high. His Holiness Dr Athavale’s room also gave a reading of +26,000 even though it is always the centre of an intense subtle-battle where higher level negative energies are always trying to attack Him. Also this reading was despite of His Holiness Dr Athavale’s room being located very close to high tension electrical wires.
3. In the room of His Holiness Dr Athavale, Mayank could easily perceive the slight vibrations in the south wall where demonic looking faces had appeared. (See picture below)
Then Mayank used the Esmog Spion instrument (which measures electro-stress) on the wall where the faces had appeared. He was surprised to find it produced a high pitched whistling sound that was not familiar to him.
4. Generally plastic gives out no vibrations and the Lecher Antenna does not provide any response to plastic. However when the mug and bucket used by His Holiness Dr Athavale were measured, the Lecher Antenna recorded cosmic readings of +18,000 and +7800 respectively.
5. Another interesting fact is that there are very few things which the Lecher Antenna cannot pick up vibrations from. However when Mayank tried to measure the vibrations from a sample of Divine particles which are non-metallic, the Lecher Antenna could not perceive any vibrations. We will be conducting spiritual research to understand why this is so.
Mayank has expressed interest in taking time out from his busy schedule to conduct a few more research projects to understand the effect of the highly energised environment of the Spiritual Research Centre on a person and vice versa. SSRF would like to extend an invitation to all scientists and researchers to help us understand the unexplained phenomena in the ashram.
- Scientists from England visit the SSRF Spiritual Research Center in Goa, India
- Visit of Dr. Ulrich Berk to SSRF Spiritual Research Centre
- Spiritual Researchers from “Living Unitedly” organization visit the SSRF Spiritual Research Centre
- Introduction to spiritual research studies