Quite often we come across pictures or photographs on the Internet that have captured images of ghosts. These photographs provide a blurred glimpse into paranormal activity around us. The truth is that we are almost all the time impacted by ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) whether we are aware of it or not. In some cases, the impact might be quite dramatic such as a possessed person behaving in a violent manner or an experience of being sexually assaulted at night by an unseen entity. In other cases, ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) create problems in our lives in a very subtle manner such as financial or marital problems.
The capturing of paranormal activity on film or the ability to see an out-of-focus face of a ghost is just the tip of the iceberg in the understanding of the subtle-dimension. In short, it is a very superficial level of understanding, about the activity of ghosts. As our sixth sense (subtle perception ability) develops we begin to understand and perceive this activity in more detail along with why it is happening.
Let us examine the various progressively deeper levels of sixth sense (subtle-perception) with regards to this paranormal world of ghosts.
- Level 1: At this level, we are able to perceive through our sixth sense the gross impact of the ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.) – this could be in the form of an understanding of the subtle causation of a specific problem like marital disharmony or a scratch on skin or wall without apparent cause etc to be due to ghosts. For the purposes of understanding the relative difference between the various levels, let us consider the ability to perceive at this level as 1 unit. The various types of images of ghosts captured on photographic film would fall in between level 1 and 2.
- Level 2: At this level we are able to perceive the superficial or gross details of the subtle form of the ghosts (demons, devils, negative energies, etc.). For example, we can see what the ghost looks like in detail. Compared to level 1, the relative sixth sense ability one would need to perceive this, would be equivalent to 1000 units.
- Level 3: Here we are able to perceive the details of the mind of a ghost (demon, devil, negative energy, etc.) i.e. the feelings and emotions of the ghost. For example, we may perceive that the ghost is looking angrily at the affected person. The added sixth sense ability needed to perceive this would be equivalent to 100,000 units as compared to level one.
- Level 4: At an even higher level, we are able to perceive the details of the intellect of the ghost (demon, devil, negative energy, etc.) like for example, the ghost is attacking the person with a specific subtle-weapon. This sixth sense ability would be equivalent to 10 million units as compared to level one.
- Level 5: Understanding the reason for the specific act of the ghost. This ability would be equivalent to 1 billion units.
- Level 6: Perceiving the superior ghost or subtle-sorcerer (māntrik) that has ordered the lower level ghost to attack the affected person and the still superior subtle-sorcerer who has ordered the superior ghost and who provides the black energy necessary for this distress giving process. This ability would be equivalent to infinity. Only God or He (at the highest spiritual level) who has merged with God can know such details.
The diagram below shows the various levels of perception that one can have and the relative sixth sense ability we need to have to perceive it.
From the diagram above we will realise that that there are many levels of perception about an attack by ghosts. In order to perceive the various different levels of causative factors, we need exponentially increasing sixth sense ability. .
Some seekers doing spiritual practice under guidance of the Spiritual Science Research Foundation (SSRF), have such an activated sixth sense and can perceive and report the following details about ghosts and their activities.
- The type of ghost (demon, devils, negative energy, etc.) – whether robot/puppet – like common ghost and their number (how many ghosts are involved in that particular attack).
- The subtle-region that the attacking ghosts belong to.
- The quantity (percentage) of black energy used by the ghost (demon, devils, negative energy, etc.)
- The actual particular act of attack/affliction.
- Objective of attack.
- Mechanism of action of the attack:
- Use of the five Absolute Cosmic Principles (Panchatattva) and their proportion
- Use of subtle occult science, mantras, etc
- Use of various elements of black energy like subtle skulls, vertebrae, etc.
- Actual act of attack and its salient features
- Whether they are aided by other ghosts in attacking the affected person.
- Gross and subtle effects of the subtle-attack.
- Decrease in black energy of ghosts.
When many seekers, unknown to each other are asked to take a subtle reading of a single event, their readings come uniform across all the various variables as discussed above.
Only when we know the details of the attack and the attacking ghost, can we plan effective measures against them, like fight or flight.