There are various therapies we can take up to alleviate illness or difficulties in our life. Spiritual practice is the most effective and long-term. It is also completely free.
Section 1 – Introduction to medical science, alternative therapies and spiritual healing
- Comparative study – effectiveness of alternative therapies (excluding spiritual healing and spiritual practice)
- Limitations of modern medical science and need for spiritual healing
- What are the signs that there is an influence of ghosts or departed ancestors contributing to my illness?
- Possibilities of curing cancer patients by spiritual healing remedies
Section 2 – Spiritual healing articles
- Spiritual healing principles
- How do we interpret the effect of a spiritual healing remedy?
- How will I know if I need spiritual healing at all?
- Factors affecting the effectiveness of the spiritual healing remedies
- FAQs on spiritual healing methods
> For those wanting healing from others
- How to select a healer?
- Is paying ok?
- If spiritual healing is done incorrectly can harm come to me in anyway?
- What does one do for spiritual healing for loved ones if they are not willing to do remedies themselves?
> On practicing spiritual healing remedies on oneself
- How do I know if the healing has worked?
- How long should I do the spiritual healing remedy everyday?
- How long do I continue the spiritual healing remedy?
- How long does it take to be cured?
- Does belief and faith matter?
Section 3 – Spiritual healing remedies
Spiritual healing using inanimate objects
Only facilitates the removal of black energy
To remove black energy and to give Chaitanya (Divine Consciousness)
- Incense sticks, Holy ash and Holy water
- Gomutra (cow’s urine)
- Partaking of Holy sacrament given by Saints
- Handwriting of a Saint above the 90% spiritual level
- Divine sounds for spiritual healing
- Spiritual healing using a box New!
Spiritual healing through people
- Healing remedies on oneself
- Healing remedies done by others
Section 4 – Spiritual practice
- Refer to our section on spiritual practice
SSRF advises continuation of conventional medical treatment along with spiritual healing remedies for the treatment of physical and psychiatric illnesses.
Readers are advised to take up any spiritual healing remedy at their own discretion.