Our modern day hectic lifestyle has made peaceful sleep a rarity for most people. Many of those who suffer from sleep disorders visit doctors in the hope of overcoming their problem. Doctors in turn prescribe sedative drugs to their patients so that they get much needed sleep, and advise them certain physical exercises. However, despite trying all of these remedies very often the sleep disorder continues to cause problems for many people. It is important to understand that sleep disorders and problems such as insomnia, sleep walking, recurrent nightmares, or sleep paralysis can also have their root cause in the spiritual dimension. This means that only a spiritual solution, such as chanting the Name of God along with spiritual healing remedies, can help remedy the situation.
Research on Sleep disorders
Spiritual remedies and solutions to overcome sleep disorders
- Practical guidance on what you can do to sleep better with less disturbances.
- Placing empty boxes around the bed provides spiritual healing and protection from sleeping disorders throughout the night.
- Using SSRF incense sticks to purify the premise before sleeping can also improve the quality of sleep.
Case studies – overcoming sleep disorders through spiritual practice
Ruchi experienced sleep paralysis for 4 years until she overcame her problem through spiritual practice.
Sean describes his experience when he was paralysed and could not move after waking up at night.
Auritra describes how spiritual practice helped him to overcome insomnia permanently.
Yaduveer would wake up 8-10 times every night due to suffering from insomnia.
Related Videos and Tutorials
80% of the root causes of problems in life are spiritual in nature. Understand how the spiritual dimension affects our lives.
- By understanding the spiritual root causes of the problems in our lives, we have a higher chance in overcoming them.
- Removing the subtle black energy from the body through the salt water remedy can reduce possibility of the sleeping disorders.
- In her book Sleep Paralysis: Night-mares, Nocebos and the Mind-Body Connection, Shelley Adler acknowledges that alternate explanations like SSRF’s are needed to understand sleep paralysis causes