Across the world more and more people are getting interested in Spirituality. Usually, at the initial stage, they try to search for ways to understand Spirituality, or how to practice it in their day-to-day life. In an era of the Internet, lots of Internet search occurs in this quest. Sometimes, some people who are curious about Spirituality, start doing some practices, which may or may not give them desired results. Quite often, they end up spending a lot of time and money in order to experience Spirituality. If they do not get genuine spiritual experiences or experience Bliss within some time, they can become disillusioned and stop practicing Spirituality all together.
The reason for not getting desired results is because in most cases, people do not practice Spirituality as per Spiritual Principles. In an effort to quench the thirst of genuine seekers of the Truth (God), SSRF has published a series of articles which explain Spiritual Principles that a seeker needs to follow in order to progress spiritually in a satisfactory manner and within the shortest period of time.
B. 6 Basic Principles of Spirituality
- It is important to remember that each person is different and so what works for one person may not work for another.
- The impact of our endeavour is much more powerful when we concentrate our efforts on the one, instead of the many.
- We need to improve upon our spiritual practice by going from just physical actions, to a practice at a more subtle level.
- The spiritual practice we choose should be as per our spiritual capacity or spiritual level.
- Certain spiritual practices are conducive according to the time or era.
- We should use resources given by God, to serve God as part of our spiritual practice and grow spiritually.