Note to our readers: In order to better understand this article, please familiarise yourself with “What is a drawing based on subtle-knowledge?”
In this article we describe, through a drawing based on subtle-knowledge, the subtle vibrations that alcohol attracts and emanates. It has been drawn by Mrs. Yoya Vallee, a seeker with an advanced sixth sense of vision. It has been verified and authenticated by His Holiness Dr. Athavale. When checked through advanced sixth sense, the drawing based on subtle-knowledge was found to be 80% accurate.
The following are some key points about alcohol from a spiritual perspective:
- Ability to attract black energy: Alcohol is a Tama-Raja predominant drink. As a result, drinking the alcohol reduces the sāttviktā in that person and at the same time the alcohol
increases the subtle Tama component. Along with the attraction of a flow of black energy as shown in point 3 in the above drawing based on subtle-knowledge, alcohol also attracts negative energies. A subtle covering of black negative energy forms over the mind and intellect of the person drinking alcohol, making him an easier target for attacks by negative energies.
- Increases spiritual vulnerability: While drinking alcohol, we are more likely to lose control over our mind and intellect. Negative energies take advantage of this loss of control and infiltrate our consciousness. Even if a single social drink such as beer is consumed, it is enough to reduce the sattvikta in the person drinking and increase the subtle Tama component whereby one becomes more prone to being attacked by negative energies.
- Possession becomes more likely: When a person has a liking for alcohol, their very liking is taken advantage of by a ghost or a departed ancestor with a propensity for alcohol, to possess him. Once a ghost possesses a person, it further increases that person’s liking for alcohol. This in turn helps the ghost to maintain control over the person and indulge in the enjoyment of drinking alcohol through him.
- Impact of an alcoholic on his family: When negative energies possess a person, they are easily able to fulfill their desires by acting through him. Many terrible acts are done against family members, friends and society by people when they are drunk. Violent behavior displayed by an alcoholic (addicted to and under the influence of alcohol) is mainly due to the possessing entity taking advantage of and increasing an existing personality defect of violence in the alcoholic. When people drink alcohol on a regular basis, they increase the chances of their being possessed.
- Spiritual quality of wine: From a spiritual perspective, wine also falls into the same category as any other alcoholic drink, as it is only marginally less tamasik than liquor such as whisky or vodka.
- Addressing the problem in advance: If a person dies without being able to overcome his attachment for alcohol, then in the afterlife too his craving continues. The only difference is that he does not have a physical body to fulfill his desire for alcohol. Due to this his subtle body in the afterlife tries to possess a person so that he can fulfill his desire through that person. And the vicious cycle continues. We need to get out of these types of attachment while living so that we are not ruled by our desire center in the subconscious mind after our death.
- Solution to overcome addiction to alcohol: Through spiritual research, we have found that 40% of the reason behind addiction is due to a spiritual root cause. Problems which have their root cause in the spiritual dimension can only effectively be overcome by spiritual remedies. In our article on spiritual research into addictions, we have enunciated a clear, 3-step spiritual program, to help people come out of addictions to substances such as alcohol, with minimal side effects.
Using a bio-feedback machine known as the DDFAO, SSRF also studied the effect of alcohol and fruit juice on people’s Kunḍalini chakras. We tested the effect of the two types of drinks i.e., alcohol (whisky) and fruit juice (orange) on people who were known to be possessed by negative energies and people who were not possessed. We also tested it on people doing spiritual practice versus those not doing spiritual practice.
Below is an SSRF video that presents some of the DDFAO research on alcohol.