Around the year 2000, SSRF’s spiritual research centre received a number of unusual photographs from seekers associated with it and other objects that had changed very suddenly and unexplainably. The kind of changes in items included spontaneous burns, cracks, scratches, stains, holes and other disfigurations. Similar changes were also observed on the premises of SSRF’s research centre and some seekers’ personal belongings and homes.
In the first instance, seekers could not understand the reason behind these changes, as there was no apparent external cause for them. His Holiness Dr. Athavale immediately clarified that the objects had actually been attacked by negative energies, and that this was the cause of the changes in them. Read more on Horrifying supernatural encounters.
Click on slides marked ‘Published’ to take you to that section
This is a picture blood like stains that appeared spontaneously on a nightgown
Holes that appeared on a conch shell spontaneously
Spontaneous acid like burns through a picture of Lord Shiva causing it to erupt by 2-3 cm from its surface
Severe scratches appearing on a picture of His Holiness Bhaktaraj Maharaj
Tears manifesting on a shirt with no external stimulus
Oily like stains permeating through a laminated picture of His Holiness Bhaktaraj Maharaj
The glass covering a picture of Lord Shiva breaking automatically
A picture of the feet of His Holiness Bhaktaraj Maharaj badly disfigured by negative energies
Weird coral like stains appearing all around the border on a picture of His Holiness Dr. Athavale
An imprint of a skeleton like hand appearing on a wall after video shooting of a spiritual research experiment
His Holiness Dr Athavale’s picture automatically taking on a reddish discolouration. The original photograph is shown for comparison
Rat-like bite marks appearing spontaneously on the picture of a higher level deity (Goddess Laxmi)
Topics that have been marked (*) are active.
- Spontaneous burns*
- Scratches and symbols*
- Tears and cuts*
- Blood-like stains*
- Oily stains*
- Coral like stains
Table of Contents
- Spontaneous combustion/Burns (Burns section)
- Scratches (Scratches section)
- Tears and cuts (Tears section)
- Spontaneous holes appearing in clothes, walls and other objects (Holes section)
- Blood stains appearing spontaneously (Blood stains section)
- Oily stains appearing spontaneously (Oily stains section)
- Cracks (Cracks section)
Spontaneous combustion/Burns (Burns section)
The section explores the phenomenon of spontaneous combustion that was reported by a number of seekers doing spiritual practice under the guidance of H.H. Dr. Jayant Athavale and who also serve His mission of spreading Spirituality.
- Spontaneous Combustion/Burns of Deities’ and Saints pictures + full subtle analysis
- Spontaneous Combustion/Burns of a Higher Level Deity’s Picture
- Imminent Spontaneous Human Combustion/Burns
- Spontaneous Combustion/Burns of an altar + full subtle analysis
- Spontaneous burn holes appearing in bed linen
- Soot forming automatically around the room
- Spontaneous burn holes appearing in cloth used for spiritual healing
Scratches (Scratches section)
This section explores the phenomenon of scratches, scratch marks and scrape marks created by negative energies. Here you will find the spiritual science behind scratches which cannot be explained through rational means, as well as case studies of scratches which have a spiritual cause.
- How negative energies created scratch marks on a Saint’s photograph
- Scratches created by negative energies on a Saint’s photograph through the medium of subtle yantras
- Spontaneous scratches that appeared on kitchen utensils used by seekers
- Unusual scratches which appeared on the computer mouse of a seeker who receives Divine Knowledge
Tears and cuts (Tears section)
This series of articles in our section on Horrifying Supernatural Encounters explores the phenomenon of tears and cuts created by negative energies. Here, you will find the spiritual science behind tears that appear on clothes, pictures and other objects without any physical reason, as well as analysed case studies of tears which have a spiritual cause
Spontaneous holes appearing in clothes, walls and other objects (Holes section)
This section explores how higher level negative energies can create holes through subtle means alone.
Blood stains appearing spontaneously (Blood stains section)
Have you ever heard of blood stains appearing dramatically on various items such as clothes, walls and the floor in a house?
- Why these attacks have been happening
- Case study | Completely analysed case study of blood stains spontaneously appearing on a pair of pants
- How subtle pictures are drawn and checked
- Predictions on the times to come
- Case study | Blood appearing along with a piece of flesh
Oily stains appearing spontaneously (Oily stains section)
This section explores how higher level negative energies can create oily stains through subtle means alone.
- Oily stains appearing on a picture of H.H. Dr. Jayant Athavale
- Spontaneous Oily Stains on the picture of His Holiness Bhaktaraj Maharaj
- Spontaneous Oily Stains on the wall of H.H. Dr. Jayant Athavale’s room
Cracks (Cracks section)
This section examines the phenomenon of cracks created by negative energies. This includes cracks on photos of Saints and Deities, as well as other objects such as those used for worship, spiritual practice or spiritual healing, jewellery and even everyday objects. The spiritual science behind these unusual occurrences is provided against each case study.
- Case study – Many coconuts cracking spontaneously during preparations for a spiritual function
- Subtle analysis – Cracks appearing on a laminated photograph of H.H. Dr. Jayant Athavale
This section examines the phenomenon of fading and disfiguration of printed photographs and pictures. Disfiguration was most frequently noticed on photographs of Saints.